Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How to pass/not pass Mod E in 1st attempt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
comments plz on mentioned topic?
Study and that's it. The task may prove to be tougher than it seems to be. Majority at the start of their training are pretty determined about qualifying during the training period or at least getting to Module F. However, things in the end may be contrary.
<font color="blue"></font id="blue">

Welcome back...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br /><font color="blue"></font id="blue">

Welcome back...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That was for me? Thanks a lot
if you study hard enough (enough means just short of killing urself)...you will definitly pass..

and if you cant do the abovementioned......then u will fail...
thanx schuaeb and noman
but i need some more details
plz tell me the techniches with which u think one may be able to pass Mod E in 1st short
hope to see u soon
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>

Welcome back...

Yes offcourse that was
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>

Welcome back...

Yes offcourse that was

Thanks
noman ur idea of killing urself for study appealed me
seems like u have had any such practice
m i right?