Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Most difficult question in life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One may face many difficult questions in life to answer ( We CA students face 90% of them in our ICAP Exams LOL)but i think most difficult one to answer is to tell your -tve personality/habitual chractiristics.
So lets try to overcome this difficulty, by telling others what corns we have/had in ourselves and how we will get rid/had got ridden of them.
i ,being reasonably aware of mine -ve points, am still unaware of manner with which i can overcome them(and same is the reason of my asking this question)therefore i would like to invite the bravest soul among us to be the first one to answer which will not only help me but others too to say we have overcome our self concerned problems
it will surely help all of us to be what we want to be.
reagrds
K@$!M
The most -ve pt in me that i m moody n stubborn (may be i spelled wrong mean ziddi and htdhrm)which not just make problems to others but to me too lots of time.But i can't help it's manufacturing fault. . .
Thanx God
atleast some one has admitted that he not angel
all of us being human posses +tve as well as -tve chractiristics
and we should try to remove/eliminate or reduce our -tves
for this we have to 1st admit them (as without this we can't deal with them)
Wardah has not only told her -tves but also have shown that she is the brave also to admit
now i think i should write some of my built in problems these are
some times usreasonably stubborn
moddy
extreemist
bad time utilization/ time wasting
day dreaming
focusing issue (cant focus on any thing with full attention )
if u people are not intressted to tell ur -tves
even then u may contribute to the topic
by suggesting how to deal with our -tves
hello seniors

well my negative point is that i plane alot but do none of them specially regarding to my studies and waste alot alot and alot of time. but i m trying my best to improve it in CA as wastage of time in CA means destroying your whole life and career.

as CA is everything for me..........
Main ne apne negative points likhne shuru kar diye to sab yahan post he nahin karein gep
@dard. . .kion bhai aisa bhi kia -ve hai ??
Kidding Wardah bhaip. Bohot negative points hain na|