Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Request for Putting Ban on Ethnic Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font color="green"><b>I strongly recommend to the Admin of the forum to put ban on the ethnic discussion on any sub forum of accountancy forum. I am ready to delete all of my post which are relating to ethnicity but on the conditions that the posts of other forum members should also be deleted either by themselves or by ADMIN.

I request to the members that join my hands and send their recommendations to the forum admin. Let us clean this forum with ethnicity

I apologize from the members of the forum who belong from Karachi. (Although I know that no one will apologize from Punjabi Members, I am saying it with too heavy heart) but I don’t care. I also request from the member of the forum before creating any view about me keep in mind the remarks that were passed about Myself, My beloved province and Pakistan Army

May Allah shower his countless blessings on our country.

Ameen

With best regards and wishes

Awais Aftab</b></font id="green">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br /><font color="green"><b>I strongly recommend to the Admin of the forum to put ban on the ethnic discussion on any sub forum of accountancy forum. I am ready to delete all of my post which are relating to ethnicity but on the conditions that the posts of other forum members should also be deleted either by themselves or by ADMIN.

I request to the members that join my hands and send their recommendations to the forum admin. Let us clean this forum with ethnicity

I apologize from the members of the forum who belong from Karachi. (Although I know that no one will apologize from Punjabi Members, I am saying it with too heavy heart) but I don’t care. I also request from the member of the forum before creating any view about me keep in mind the remarks that were passed about Myself, My beloved province and Pakistan Army

May Allah shower his countless blessings on our country.

Ameen

With best regards and wishes

Awais Aftab</b></font id="green">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Beta Admin giya tail lenay....
mujhay koi dukh nahi hoga agar meri id block ho jye to, i already said that i got registered just to show a mirror to you and Mujahid.

Dekh lo ab tum khud yahan bharkain mar rahay ho, even though yeh sab tum nay he start kia tha karachi waloon ko bura keh kar, yeh tumhare jealousy thee karachi waloon k liye aur ab tumhay koi bolnay wala aiya to tum yeh harkatain kar rahay ho...
Tumhare Munafiqat pay aik bat yad aiy hai..
Tum pig bhe khao to wo halal hai aur hum murgee bhe khain to haram hai..
Jhootay aadmi pehlay apni posts delete karoo phir bat karoo yahan...
Awais

May I know what is this?
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8213
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by emperor</i>
<br />Awais

May I know what is this?
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8213

Hhahahahahah,
Yanee yeh pehlay bhe apni isee jealousy aur frustration ki wajah say zaleel ho chuka hai, lakin yad rakhna may retarded nahi hon jo tum say dosti karoon ga.

Delete your all posts including this one...

emperor thanks for the link, iski jealousy ka aur saboot is thread may hai ;
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=3&TOPIC_ID=6644#45479

[8D]
<b><font color="blue">Forum members need to realize that there will be some topics which can and will generate tension or can hurt others' sensitivities especially on public forums such as Accountancy.

Therefore topics such as race, sect, ethnicity etc should usually be avoided unless discussions can be done in a mature, sensible fashion.

After all, this forum is basically for Accountancy.</font id="blue"></b>
In Pakistan there is ALOT of discrimination than other countries. Don't know what has happened to us. A nation which was started with the name of Allah has turned like this. Afsos ki baat hai. Pathans, punjabis and others are against each other.We discriminate within our own country, our own PpL. Then what respect will we get outside???
Please lets correct ourselves individually and talk in peace atleast in this forum
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />In Pakistan there is ALOT of discrimination than other countries. Don't know what has happened to us. A nation which was started with the name of Allah has turned like this. Afsos ki baat hai. Pathans, punjabis and others are against each other.We discriminate within our own country, our own PpL. Then what respect will we get outside???
Please lets correct ourselves individually and talk in peace atleast in this forum

Nice words Drad!

Regards,