Accountancy Forum

Full Version: why love marriage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
On this forum no one can be identified unless the person discloses himself. Everything else will merely be a guess
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Spectrum</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Spectrum, i am male
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes <b>Mr. KAMRAN </b>, i know that unfortunately you are male and live in Islamabad, also know where in Islamabad.[8D]

So be careful, i can be at your Institute any time as well.
What a guess of a name! Was not even close to it. Yeah, for you <b><font size="2">unfortunately i am male</font id="size2"></b>

[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Spectrum</i>
<br />Spectrum, i am male

Yes <b>Mr. KAMRAN </b>, i know that unfortunately you are male and live in Islamabad, also know where in Islamabad.[8D]

So be careful, i can be at your Institute any time as well.
What a guess of a name! Was not even close to it. Yeah, for you <b><font size="2">unfortunately i am male</font id="size2"></b>

[D]
Lack of understanding of english. You missed the "for you" part. Out of context quoting
you are neither male nor female ... you are chakkkaa
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br />you are neither male nor female ... you are chakkkaa
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

@ Dard,

I just come to know from Ali Raza, that you are neither male nor female, Isi liaay shayaad bachian tumhain chor dati hain [})].
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
@YASIR. . .main SPECTRUM ko sbab or wasily kaisay bntay hain un ki wja say story ki baat ker rai thi.tum sy jo q kiya hai tum uska jawab do

Wardah mujhay mat samjhao whether tanka is good word or bad, lakin tanka is quite relevant word is this case, i know.[8D]
Aur humay un kahaniyon say duur rakhao jin may humay "Bongiyan" sun'nay ko milain ge tumhare taraf say[8D]
[/quote]

What do u mean by "BONGIAN"[})]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
Main ne jawaab he kya de diya, tumne to apni asliat dikha dee. Besti mehsoos hui thi?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br /><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

@ Dard,

I just come to know from Ali Raza, that you are neither male nor female, Isi liaay shayaad bachian tumhain chor dati hain [})].
As usual, logon ki habit. Dusron ki negative baaton mein haan mein haan milaate hain. Apni soch apne tak he rakhein to acha hai. Neither of you know me personally, so don't pass comments of this type if you are sensible enough
Haan Main Haan milaanay walaay doosron ko bhi ab apni tarah samajhnay lagay hain. Doosro Per Fatwaay denaay say pehlay Kuch apna Maazi bhi Dekh lijiyay jahaan Aap her ek Ki Haan main Haan milatay hain.
I gave my own observation, and i had observed it days back when i had said in a post that i have observed somethings about you. So no one can say that it is "kisi aur ki haan mein haan milaana". I don't pass any comments on a specific person based on other PpL's words/rumours, unlike what you did
Woh "dusre" kaise hain sabko pata chal gaya hai/jaye ga, words express it all
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Spectrum

It's nice to hear that Dard is also "Kamran".

Brorther, do you have "Aaena-e-Sikandri" of "Umroo-Ayyaar" that you always so exactly figure out the things.

I think it's good to learn this art from you.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
My name is not Kamran, Kamran bhai. That guy is just imagining stuff. Everyone has the art of "imagining", so you don't have to learn it

Hmm, so do you want me to disclose your full information here, say Yes! if you dare enough, at least when you yourself ready to change your name just to conceal yourself. Huh.

wesay kakay tell me kay yeh sab tumharay peechay he kyun parh jate hain, jesa k Yasir tumhay zalil kar raha hai, Ali tumhay chakka bol raha hai, Ajnabi bhe tumhrae Hata raha hai mustaqil.
Kia wajah say Dost?[})]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Spectrum</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Spectrum

Brorther, do you have "Aaena-e-Sikandri" of "Umroo-Ayyaar" that you always so exactly figure out the things.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
My name is not Kamran, Kamran bhai. That guy is just imagining stuff. Everyone has the art of "imagining", so you don't have to learn it

Hmm, so do you want me to disclose your full information here, say Yes! if you dare enough, at least when you yourself ready to change your name just to conceal yourself. Huh.

wesay kakay tell me kay yeh sab tumharay peechay he kyun parh jate hain, jesa k Yasir tumhay zalil kar raha hai, Ali tumhay chakka bol raha hai, Ajnabi bhe tumhrae Hata raha hai mustaqil.
Kia wajah say Dost?[})]
What a fake confidence of knowing someone. I can assure you, you don't know me)
We are not "dost" yet.
Unko kuch jawaabaat de diye the, which are in this forum. Maybe this is the reason why they are talking like this
And yeah, go ahead. Disclose your fake information about me. Does not matter to me. Aise log har jagah he hote hain jo rumours phelayein
<br />Spectrum

Regards,

KAMRAN.

<font size="4"><b>Hmm, so do you want me to disclose your full information here, say Yes!</b></font id="size4"> if you dare enough, at least when you yourself ready to change your name just to conceal yourself. Huh.

Kia wajah say Dost?[})]
What a fake confidence of knowing someone. I can assure you, you don't know me)
We are not "dost" yet.
Unko kuch jawaabaat de diye the, which are in this forum. Maybe this is the reason why they are talking like this

No other question except the bold content??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13