Accountancy Forum

Full Version: why love marriage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
plz comment upon the topic and also answer who are more interessted in love marriage boys or girls?
Love marriage but should be arranged....
IT is very interesting n vast topic to say.me in favour of love marriage hmm but shuld be arranged as ALI said.main bolon to but phir kahin lmbi jang na chid jae sub pichay bhi to prh jatay hain keh yeh nahin bolna chahye tha.main sidhi sidhi practical baat btati hon.waisay to bohat gud hai ger arrange+love ho jae.sidhi baat hubby ya wife understanding mil jae arrange mai luck hai bhai.nahin to ger na bany to bchay amma aba pay dal daitay hain keh ap ny he krai thi.atleast luv marriage mai ap kisi or ko to blame nahin karo gay.or ger gher main anbun hui amuman joint family system mai hojati hai buzurgun ki apni batain hotin hain,to ger hubby wife understanding huae to aik dosray ka sath daitay hain smjhtay hain.pyar muhabat say wqt guzr jata hai.abhi itna hi baqi baat jub sub bolain gay to xplain karon gi[)]
REGARDS,
WARDAH
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />plz comment upon the topic and also answer who are more interessted in love marriage boys or girls?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lolz

yehe topic reh gaya tha[D]
Or han yad aya is topic pay jub sub bol chukain gay to aik topic isi say related mairay dimagh main bhi bohat ghom raha hai phir woh pochon gi
@SPECTRUM . . .Alhamdulillah!!abhi bhi main bohat achi post pay hun or bohat dil dimag lga k kam kerti hun.I am MODULE CONSULTANT (FI) as per 18 grade officer.Is age mai itna rub ka karam hai agay bhi hoga inshallah tum apni fiker kato.perhai say hat ker bhi ger kuch relax honay ko baat ho rai ho to bhashan nahin daina chahye.ok? hope u dont mind
WARDAH

Spectrum wanted to see you on the post of CEO. At least it appears like that. )

If you are satisfied with your post and don't even wish to be on CEO designation then what is the fault of Spectrum?

Spectrum keep on extending well wishes.

Regards,
Me not getting angry.just telling keh offical kamon main bhi dimagh lgta hai tbhi wahan tk pohnchi agay bhi kron gi mehnat.i just meaned to say k halkay phulkay topic pay ger baat ho rai hai to zrori hai perhai perhai ka bolay jao.khair ap side mat lain spectrum ki mainy koi gusa nahin kiya.
<font size="1">[quote]<i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />plz comment upon the topic and also answer who are more interessted in love marriage boys or girls?
[/quote</font id="size1">]

Woh Jo Love ker rahay hotay hain, they are surely intrested in Love marrage in order to secure their Love, And to spent their remaining life with their Love one.
Learn and enjoy
Arranged Marriage The IT Perspective

<font color="red"><b>Love Marriage</b></font id="red"> Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
<font color="teal"><b>Arranged Marriage</b></font id="teal"> Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.
<font color="teal"><b>Arranged Marriage</b></font id="teal"> Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> Family system hangs because hardware called parents are not responding.
Arranged Marriage Compatible with hardware Parents.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
<b><font color="teal">Arranged Marriage</font id="teal"></b> You are a team member under project leader (parents) so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> Acceptance test possible you can try before you Buy.
Arranged Marriage Product is sold on an as is where is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back!
<b><font color="teal">Arranged Marriage</font id="teal"></b> is like Unix..boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.
<font color="red"><b>Love Marriage</b></font id="red"> is like Windows, beautiful n seductive........ yet one never knows when it will crash........
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
<br />Learn and enjoy
Arranged Marriage The IT Perspective

<font color="red"><b>Love Marriage</b></font id="red"> Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
<font color="teal"><b>Arranged Marriage</b></font id="teal"> Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.
<font color="teal"><b>Arranged Marriage</b></font id="teal"> Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> Family system hangs because hardware called parents are not responding.
Arranged Marriage Compatible with hardware Parents.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
<b><font color="teal">Arranged Marriage</font id="teal"></b> You are a team member under project leader (parents) so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
<b><font color="red">Love Marriage</font id="red"></b> Acceptance test possible you can try before you Buy.
Arranged Marriage Product is sold on an as is where is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back!
<b><font color="teal">Arranged Marriage</font id="teal"></b> is like Unix..boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.
<font color="red"><b>Love Marriage</b></font id="red"> is like Windows, beautiful n seductive........ yet one never knows when it will crash........
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Kafi Maza Araha hay Aap ko is topic main. [D], Love marrage ho ya Arrange marrage Aadmi to dono cases main Paagal ho jata hay. Koi fark nahi perta love ho ya arrange dono k after effets same hain.

isi liay kehtay hain k Bachay apnay Achay aur Baigum doosron ki [Wink]

Regards.
@ yasir . . . to phir tay hua tum to shadi kro gay nahin kion k baqol tumharay shadi ker k to admi pagal ho jata hai.hain na??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />@ yasir . . . to phir tay hua tum to shadi kro gay nahin kion k baqol tumharay shadi ker k to admi pagal ho jata hai.hain na??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

May be Yasir is already married,,,,that is why he saying this..
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />@ yasir . . . to phir tay hua tum to shadi kro gay nahin kion k baqol tumharay shadi ker k to admi pagal ho jata hai.hain na??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

humm, Shadi to esa phal hay jo khayay woh pushtaye aur jo naa khayay woh bhi pushtaye, To jab pushtana hi hay to khaa ker pushtaa lena chaiyay [D], Anywayz wardah, Tumhain <b>naumeed</b> honay ki Kat-un zaroorat nahi hay, Itminan rakho[p] main Shaidi karunga INSHALLAH.

@Raza, Dear I am not married, jub ho gi shadi to Tumhain bhi invite karunga.

Regards.
mjhe bhi invite karna[D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13