Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Have some fun, Enjoy this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get yourself refresh and enjoy this

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=alH88CL-G3k
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtB7GyuBRv0&feature=related

Keep smiling

Regards,
Funny but some scenes are felt unethical.
Which one?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Which one?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Clips dowee waree wekh lo hunr main tanu ki dasan
Forum ka mahool alooda hota dikhiy de raha hai bhai phir say, aur mujhay doodh ka khali dabba aur pathar yad arahay hain [8D]
Kamran Bhai

I sent you an e-mail. Have you received it ? If you have received it then any progress have made in this regard. I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Awais

Just checked your e-mail. I did not know what happened on the thread since I did not visit it for some time. Let's see what recourse is available.

I need not to see the visuals again Awais. In fact there was nothing unethical. About one such visual if you will concentrate on the attributes of "unethical" even in Islamic terms, this will not appear like that. In the other where a dog was given a name, it does not become unethical for two reasons. Firstly the name was spelled wrongly and carries no meaning as a result. (This is primary thing). Secondly if it is understood as a specific person, then his own culture does not mind it as unethical at all. Let me tell you, a dog is reverend in their religion. They name their sons as "dog" and they name their dogs on the name of "saints" and "angels". {Naoozbillah}. So measure the things as per applicable standrads then you will find nothing unethical.

We can discusss it further if needed.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Hi Kamran,

I think we should not be too touchy. These are the videos that I liked and share as I did in the past. It did not meant to offend any body. Please note that this video was share with my friend who is NC member of ICMAP and lives in Lahore. You can also watch it on his face book page. So no body should take it personally.

I always keep myself away from confrontation. I believe nothing is better than non-sense.

Regards,
Maqsood

I don't feel you did any thing wrong. It is only a critical analysis of some real life examples.

By the way, the pictures shown in video have since been on-aired and were received as forward emails from many friends.

I was only explaining a technical aspect to Awais.

Keep on posting nice stuff. This forum needs members like you and your presence is really adding value.

Regards,

Kamran.
Kamran,

Thanks for appreciation. We should also be entertaining on top of being professionals.

Regards,