Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Any regrets in life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hÌ PpL, SALAAM
Is there an act which bothers you sometimes? You wish you had or hadn't done it? Your biggest regret of life?
Hi

no,abi tk mera koi biggest regret nai hai . i pray , in future m koi aisa step na lun jis ki waja s muj sorry feel krna pary
Ameen
Allah kare hum sab achi decisions lein, Ameen
Yeah I have Regret which I will feel even in last moments of my Life. u guys are lucky dont have regret in your life. Chill
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />u guys are lucky dont have regret in your life. Chill
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I have regret(s) which will stay with me forever too
So many regrets in my life, now pray to God that may I never face any of them now..
any regrets in life???............there may be no regrets in my life if my mother is alive..........

Mothers are the best source of guidance and strength...
yeah i have only one regret in my life, i wish i cud correct that mistake which has changed my whole life[V]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br />any regrets in life???............there may be no regrets in my life if my mother is alive..........

Mothers are the best source of guidance and strength...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Oh very sad!!! Lost of of any parent is the major grief of one's life which can never be healed. Obviously your mother wanted to see you a successfull person so work hard to make reality the dream of your mother .

Good Luck