Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HAS ANY LCKY ONE EVER SEEN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since 26 years I am frequently traveling abroad from Karachi International Airport. During all these long years I found constant increase of airport taxes under one label or the other; presently highest forming about 40% of the fare. During all these 26 years I have never seen except for one disposable glass at water coolers insider international departure lounges. Last week I had no thirst being winter nevertheless just to see the “ever sole single glass” on the top of cooler water bottle I walked towards the coolers. Each one had one single disposable for all. During all these 26 years I do not remember if ever in any other airport the world ever I did not see the whole sack of disposable glasses available in the pit. I have no doubt that surely the regular in abundance huge supplies of disposable glasses must be coming, but surely only in CAA books. I wish I could kiss hand of any lucky one who had ever drank water at Karachi airport in a new disposable glass and disposed off the same instead of again putting it on top of the turtle down bottle for next one to use.