Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAP registration fee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA friends jab hum ca k laye articles start kartay hain aur probation period k baad jab registration hoti hai to kia usski fee bhi charge hoti hai ??? aur agar hai to kitni????
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aquerius72</i>
<br />AOA frnds jab hum ca k laye articals start kartay hain aur probation period k baad jab registration hoti hai to kia usski fee bhi charge hoti hai ??? aur agar hai to kitni????
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

10000Rs. only
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
<br />

10000Rs. only
Only? And do they give stipend during the probation period?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
<br />

10000Rs. only
Only? And do they give stipend during the probation period?

YES STIPEND RATYES VARY FROM FIRM TO FIRM USUALLY 1500 TO 3500
no stipend in a probation period
One says yes, the other says no
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
YES STIPEND RATYES VARY FROM FIRM TO FIRM USUALLY 1500 TO 3500

Sir I Think you have`nt checked the new stipend rate..
check this out http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/51/stipendrates.php
it says that minimum stipend rate is 6500
well i got stipend of in even my probationary period
AFF 1000, kpmg 1500, e&y 1500, GT 3000 (these are the stipend rates in praobationary period)
<br />well i got stipend of in even my probationary period
AFF 1000, kpmg 1500, e&y 1500, GT 3000 (these are the stipend rates in praobationary period)

How many firms have you changed so far?p and what is duration of the probation period?
<br />well i got stipend of in even my probationary period

i never change any firm, probationary period mera tou 2 months ka tha