Accountancy Forum

Full Version: locha = Problem = (
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

Please koi tou kuch advise kero [V]
Shaadi career se zyaada zaruri thi? Kher, try calling them and let them know why you couldn't recieve the call
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

call AFF
kia yaar aik ques aik jagah likha karo na[V]

wedding ma raho ab, articles kar k kia karo ge?[})]

call AFF and talk to HR manager, request her to give u another date and give her reasonable xcuse ...got dat

best of luch anyhow[)]
regards
2426711=affs num, HR ma connect karnay ka bol do and talkl to miss UZMA
yeh shadi aap ko zindagi bhar yaad rahey gi , aur weeding couple bhi , jab jab unhey dekho gi tab tab aff ki interview call yaad aai gi
[p]
kher dont call them , you have to visit the office aff & talk with them face to face & tell them the reality , might be possible u get a chance [?]

GOD BLESS YOU MY BACHI [D]
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Locha [D], Abhi un ko bolo k Apun ki shadi thi Cousin ki shadi ki topi mat kara dana werna unhain or cousin ko sari zindagi galian dati raho gi. abhi un say bolo apun shadi k bad farigh hay, articleship k liay ek dum raapchick hay! Dernay ka nahi ek dam tapori rehnay ka.

Ab socho mat U must Act quickly....unhain approch karo dubara Khaa nahi jain gay tumhain.
I won't give that advice. Kal ko agar articleship k duraan REAL mein aapki shaadi hui to they will come to know that you had lied. Sachai saamne aa he jaati hai. Apologize to them
Well....ty guys mujhe tou kuch samajh hee nahe araha...it wasnt a call it was an INVITATION email that i missed readin...khair kal call kerti hon.

I seriously think theres no HOPE [(]
Ami [xx(]
Just hope against hope
The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Well....ty guys mujhe tou kuch samajh hee nahe araha...it wasnt a call it was an INVITATION email that i missed readin...khair kal call kerti hon.

I seriously think theres no HOPE [(]
Ami [xx(]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think you have applied there through mail thats why they have answered through mail.. if the invitation was through mail then i think you should call them and just simply tell them that you failed to read it before time.. sometime a simple excuse effects more,,
BTW [?] i m wondering what u hav applied for in AFF coz its not the recruitment season anyways dont waste time go get the HR manager directly with no lies.
PPL

I called them...(miss nazish se baat hui) she said k recuitment process has almost ended[xx(]...and thori bohat sunayee than she said she ll talk to miss uzma and refer my case..Please meray liye dua kijiye aap sab...[^]

I ll call them tomorrow again...ziada chance tou nahee nazar ata but still tryin [8)]
Insha'Allah ho jaye ga, don't worry. Be careful next time
Pages: 1 2