Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Most asked interview questions and Answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />If the interviewer ask me to "Describe Myself"

What is he really lookin for in my answer....plz support ur opinion wid a sample answer.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Visit http//wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_answer_'Describe_yourself'_in_an_interview
Uff Dard Itni kaawish!

Keep continuing Helping others.

great job
wow...ty so much

Btw i called the lady..she said i need to apply again btw 23rd Feb to 26th Feb...If i qualify only than [(!]

I hav given 4 papers this tym..results on 22nd [xx(]

Hopin 4 d best [^]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Uff Dard Itni kaawish!

Keep continuing Helping others.

great job
Thanks. My urdu is abit weak. Kaawish matlab?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />wow...ty so much

Btw i called the lady..she said i need to apply again btw 23rd Feb to 26th Feb...If i qualify only than [(!]

I hav given 4 papers this tym..results on 22nd [xx(]

Hopin 4 d best [^]
May you pass all your exams, Ameen. Which 4 papers had you given? P2, P3, P6, P7?
<br />Hey....if the interviewer switch from english to urdu while interviewin...m i suppose to switch to or shud i stick wid english thruout the interview?

Btw guys theres no success so far...I m plannin to apply again [8)]

PPl share ur xperience...how was ur first interview in Big 4s[?]

Asavira, You should let interviewer start first, you should also talk in the same language as interviewer expects and talks.

As soon as interviewer switchs from English to Urdu, You should ask him/her morally, whether he/she wants you to communicate in urdu?
Reply would normally be, " As you wish", in such a case alway start with Urdu, otherwise do as interviewer wants you to do.
P1 P2 P4 P5

P3 is cleared
Asavira can P3 be studied on your own from the book, practising exam kit and past papers, without attending classes at all?
yah...I studied by my own and cleared on 1st attempt(Alhamdulilah) got 61%.

Use kaplan financial for it (xam kit + book).

P.S.
Its easier to apply models to the scenario when all the models are thoroughly understood.
Great news for me then! Thanks for the information. I have been using kaplan resources since the beginning and will continue with them. I have a tendancy to keep reading and understanding everything thoroughly until i understand it completely. Thank you once again
how com ur Senior and stil givin exams? wats ur qualification?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Ho sakta hay woh aap say aap ka Naam pooch lain. Yaa ho saktaa hay woh aap ki khariat pata ker lain. To yeh do sawaal achi tarah yaad ker k jana interview main. ho sakta hay woh aap say poochain aap ki education kitni hay ya preivious experience kitna hay, Ya expected salary kitni hay.
Isi tarah ho sakta hay aap room main jao to woh aap ko seat per bethnay k liay bolain, Ya hello bolain start main, yaa jataay waqt woh ap say ALLAH HAFIZ bolain. Ho sakta hay woh interview main aap say baat cheet karain.
Mera khyaal hay k yeh sab expected hay, yeh sab ho sakta hay so make sure U r prepare for this.

Gud LUK.

[D]ye acha hy[D]
<br />P1 P2 P4 P5

P3 is cleared

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful [url="http//www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/accounting-interview-questions"]<b> Accounting interview questions</b>[/url]
Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
@ Asavira
here at PWC karachi /ferguson they are only taking if any acca qualified first attempters only what i have heard.furthermore the interviews are preety tricky here..there are two interviews one is taken by mangers and other by partners .
first interview is very tricky because they ask you loads of questions and at a very high speed.and the questions constitute mixture of subjects specially law,tax,finanacial reporting. and GENERAL knowledge ..the main objective is to ascertain your knowledge,communication skills,confidence and pressure handling they definately keep you in pressure throughout your interview session interview time varies but on average it continues for an half an hour.
2nd interview is very simple they ask few background questions and rarely any knowlegdge questions and they tel you about the firm and answer your questions.
but qualifing for 2nd interview is near to selection almost all people called for 2nd interview are selected..!!!
best of luck
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>
<br />@ Asavira
here at PWC karachi /ferguson they are only taking if any acca qualified first attempters only what i have heard.furthermore the interviews are preety tricky here..there are two interviews one is taken by mangers and other by partners .
first interview is very tricky because they ask you loads of questions and at a very high speed.and the questions constitute mixture of subjects specially law,tax,finanacial reporting. and GENERAL knowledge ..the main objective is to ascertain your knowledge,communication skills,confidence and pressure handling they definately keep you in pressure throughout your interview session interview time varies but on average it continues for an half an hour.
2nd interview is very simple they ask few background questions and rarely any knowlegdge questions and they tel you about the firm and answer your questions.
but qualifing for 2nd interview is near to selection almost all people called for 2nd interview are selected..!!!
best of luck

Hi,

Thank you very much for this comment. it's wonderful.It help me to think about my ideals.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful [url="http//interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/"]<b>Interview questions and answers</b>[/url]
Tks again and pls keep posting.
Pages: 1 2 3