Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Request to the administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Administrator,
I want to change my username from "dard" to "ek_anjaan_ajnabi" with the profile, details and number of posts remaining the same. Is it possible? Thank you
Dear

There is an option "contact" on this webpage. Click it and after putting in formal info write your request to Admin. This will fetch a timely result.

Regards,
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Dear Administrator,
I want to change my username from "dard" to "ek_anjaan_ajnabi" with the profile, details and number of posts remaining the same. Is it possible? Thank you
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Dard, Ajnabi to anjan hi hota hay q k jub aap us ko jaan letay ho to phir woh ajnabi nahi rehta [D].....Wesay, Really is say ho ga kya ? Wesaay tumhain lag raha hoga tumhara naya User name bohat zaberdast hay Haina [D]
Mujhe kuch bhi nahin lag raha. I just like that id. And there are reasons behind it
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear

There is an option "contact" on this webpage. Click it and after putting in formal info write your request to Admin. This will fetch a timely result.

Regards,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thank you
<font color="blue"><b>It is possible, but why have such a long id when you have a nice, easy-to-remember one already? A long user id without spaces will also break up the layout of the page on which your posts appear.

So our advice for you would be to stick to the current one.</b></font id="blue">
Dard

To my understanding, Admin has given a logical and nice advice.

However, I have a suggestion for you. You can always write, the words you are desiring, at the end of each post as if it were the name of the poster.

This way you will have two advantages; your nick will remain unchanged and your "anjan ajnabi stuff" will also be conveyed with every post.

Regards,
@ Dard!.....Kamran Give u Suitable advice in my View.

@ Kamran!..... reading your couple of posts indicates That U have Silent humour in your self, Jis ki bareekian kaheen kaheen nazar aajati hain, nazar agar samajhdar ho!
Yasir

You mean to say that you have a "samajhdar nazar"?

You could have mentioned it without getting into baareekiyaan of my sense of humour my dear.

)

Regards,

KAMRAN