Accountancy Forum

Full Version: i want to be an audit trainee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello sir can you guide me or provide me with relevant information about internship and training at one of the big four audit firms? i am already a graduate (B.com) n currently doing ACCA taking F9 and P1 ... i want to start my practical experience during my studies . i would be glad if you would help me out . thank you
BIG FOUR firms take ACCA affiliates only. As far as i remember, Deloitte is the only firm which mentions in their website that they would take ACCA students who have fundamental module cleared. However, as you have a bachelors degree, they MAY consider you. You can post your CV on their websites or visit them in their offices with your CV
Zareen,

CA firms are already crowded with CA Intermediates and ACCA affiliates, dying to get article ship....The best course to get internship in Big Four for you is to find a good reference...From the same firm or its clients.....Else there are very rare chances for you...