Accountancy Forum

Full Version: chit chat corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yar app log bohat boltay hoooo
saray topic ko hillla julla ker chochuuuu ka maraba bana daytay hooo
why not to comment/chat on anywhere else , like under this topic heading one may post anything that is not directly related to any topic/tease others etc.
anyway my chit chat 1st question is
whats the policy regarding deleting any topic by admin?
i have posted two topics which they have deleted without finding anything objectable in them
and last day i was astonished to see an old topic reactivated few days back which includes a post from someone which have qoute that was totally unacceptable on any civil forum.
so whats the policy by the way?
ho sakta hai k wo topics pehele post ho chukay hon, is leye post karne se phele search karlena chaheye..........
yar i dont think soo k woe topics pehlay kissi nay post kiyain hongay
anyway can some one tell me the policy of senser followed by admin bhai
i have a question i would like to put before u people
is there alot of difference b/w person who did his articals from a big firm lets say top10 firms and a person who did it from any small or unkown firm?
according to some people there is not much difference infact students learn more in small firms as compare to others in big firms is it right?
There are many jobs which specifically require the BIG4's working experience. They have a reputation globally and you get to learn alot
There can be various views about the big and small firms. For example Big firms have more internees and employees in their firms, so in my view they may not be able to focus on individuals. On the other hand their excellence and professional development means you will learn more in such an environment
Even my teacher had said small firms give more work than big firms
"Ilm hasil karoo chahey tumhain China kyn na jana paray"

does our education (CA) also qualify for th "Ilm" mentioned above

comments plz
Well, an islamic scholar would be able to answer that question. But in my opinion it would qualify. Islam teaches us to get both the worldly knowledge and islamic knowledge
what is called ishq-a-lahasil?