Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ranking of Riaz Ahmed & Co.?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could any one please let me know the ranking of Riaz Ahmed & Co. Chartered Accountants in Pakistan?

Regards,

Riaz Ahmad top 5 or 6 m fall karti hai actually ye pehly 5 per thi but ab suna hai k Anjum Asim n 5 ranking le li hai
In Pakistan Riaz Ahmed is growing very very fast & comes after bdo & anjum asim. Its a good firm.
However internationally its affiliated with nexia which comes on 14th number.
Hi Cute Doll & ausmanpk2001,

Thanks for your contributions, however, I need some documentary evidence not guess. I would be glade if you could refer to any authoritative source.

Regards,

GreatKhans

Can you please share why you need to get such an authentic information. May I be of some help to my brother.

I have some of their partners (specailly from lahore) in my friendship circle; and by the way there is also a Kamran.

Nexia International after its merger with SC International in December 2007 stood at number 10 worldwide. It was established during the year 1971 (based upon website info) by the merger of two renowned firms, i.e. Oppenheim Appel Dixon & Associates (U.S.A.) and Spicer & Pegler (UK).

The firm you are asking about was established in Pakistan in the year 1956 (website info) and became member of Nexia after the merger of 2007. It has in past remained affiliated with (or was member of) Ernst and Whiney, Ernst and Young, KMG, KPMG and SC International etc during different phases.

Since the ranking of firms keeps on changing, Nexias latest ranking of 2009-end is 10th worldwide.

I think if you visit the websites of both (firm in Pakistan and Network abroad), you will get some authentic info.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
I wonder Kamran Bhai where do you work! Please don't disclose it here or you'd be flooded by applications from students -)
There is no ranking authority or magazine which ranks firms in Pakistan. The people in the profession can rank the firms based on perceived market value. However internationally there are many rankings for which you can search on google.
Don't you worry Usman brother.

I don't mind even if I am discovered by some one at the forum. So many qualified and senior fellows on this forum already know me personally. Some even have the address of my home along with contact details. )

I just request them not to disclose it because it can hinder my presence here as well since people start taking the comments prejudicedly.

By the way I really have friends at the firm being discussed and I know it has nothing to do with discovering me even if people figure out some thing based upon assumptions.

Who knows that my nick on this forum may in fact be a "nick" or imaginory name. One of my elders named me "Abdullah" as well that in fact is not my name. {as a regard of my respected elder, I however, named my son as Abdullah}.

Based upon similarity of names, some one was also guessing me as another famous professional, (FCA and CFA)located at Lahore, who is also an indirect friend (a friend of my friend).

You know in profession people know each other more often so closely. It transforms to have a feeling like one family in a profession.

Since you all are the students of this profession in one way or other, you are like my brothers as well.

Regards,
Dear kamranaca
I always perceived u as M Kamran Nasir of Riaz Ahmad & co.May be I was wrong.
Regards.
That's why I say don't make up your mind without knowing facts.

Regards,
Dear kamranAca,
Ur email address with the said name prompted me to misperceive u.But now that I am wrong so I apologize.
Regards.
Dear Kamran,

Thanks for offering your services. I also appreciate you for sparing time and gathering information from the websites. However, I have got the required information from other sources. Some of the forum members were in perception that you are the same Kamran. However, believe me, I was not; because I know that a busy accounting professional like him mightn’t be able to spare so much time for this forum. He is not a “Wayla Adami” like me, who could write long posts. May be you thought that I am spying on you which I don’t need to.

Regards,
Yes, you may be right GreatKhans.

And I did not have any doubt that you were spying on me. I need not to do since I know you are above these tiny things. I thought you are going to have any business contact with them or you need to get some student inducted there etc.

I personally never wanted to know any one specifically for any illicit or other purpose because the real purpose of our existence on the forum is totally different.

As far as "waila aadmi" is concerned, it is again a thing on which i don't agree with your conclusion. However, I honor the difference of opinion of a decent professional.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />Dear Kamran,

I know that a busy accounting professional like him mightn’t be able to spare so much time for this forum. He is not a “Wayla Adami” like me, who could write long posts.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Oops! The addition of "like me" after the "Wayla Adami" neither disguise the statement nor lessen its intensity. However, I'll disagree here, everyone chooses his priorities and discussions I take as food for thought to the extent they remain positive. Apart from all this believe you me that the partner/managers of the firms here in some cases depict true picture of "wayla adami"
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
And I did not have any doubt that you were spying on me
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sir, the statement could be perceived in all together different meanings as well i.e. the expression "I need not to doubt" also suggests that someone is confirm of something.

As far as spying or making assumptions are concerned at least I am pretty much confirmed the person I'm talking to behind your id/nick. And meanwhile I would like to know how much more time is required by for the A in suffix of your id to be replaced by F.
Hi Schuaeb,

Perhaps you know the back ground of the term “Wayla Admi” used on this forum for the first time that I wouldn’t like to reiterate. I can only pass annotations about myself only. I don't have right to pass judgements about others. Kamran is an asset on the forum. He exercised his right to disagree with me and I honourably sustained his reservations. Similarly, I have some points of divergence of opinion with him which he reverentially accommodated.

I hope that other forum members will be gentle enough by not interpreting my words for their own benefits and not dragging me into their conflict. Everyone shares ones experience, observation, exposure, knowledge, wisdom and acumen. So I won’t respond on the rest part of your post.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS
Pages: 1 2