Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Chit chatting on mig33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hÌ PpL,
Mig33 is a popular instant/chat messenger mainly for cell phones but can be used on PCs as well. I don't know if anyone here uses mig33. If you do then you can join the chat room "accountancy" for chats. Everyone is invited to join. To join mig33 simply go to <b>http//www.mig33.com</b> or download mig33 for mobile from <b>wap.mig33.com</b>. You can reply here to let others know that you have joined the chat room or wish to join it
why use mig33? we have a chat room here that is always deserted, how about using it?
Really? Which chat room? And how to access it? The reason for using mig33 is that it can be used anywhere you go, in your cell phone. Currently i don't have a pc, so using chat room function on this forum might not be possible for me atleast
check the right corner at the bottom of your screen there is a box showing "JOIN CHAT".
Plus mig33's user interface in mobile is really nice and user-friendly. It's free too(you maybe charged for the data transfer as per your gprs/edge/3G internet Plan)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />check the right corner at the bottom of your screen there is a box showing "JOIN CHAT".
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Øh! I don't think that will work on mobile phones
<font color="blue"><b>To see Accountancy's live chat and other features, visitors need to upgrade their web browsers to Internet Explorer 7 or above, or use other popular browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Apple Safari.

This bar will not show on older browsers such as Internet Explorer 6.</b></font id="blue">
Found out about the chat room from this thread but it seems no one uses that.