Accountancy Forum

Full Version: conveyance from the client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aoa
an article student depand on the client for conveyance allowance,specially ACCA students,
what about it, do u agree with me
or not
,Ammar Sheikh

It seems ridiculous to depend upon the thing for which you are not sure whether you are going to get it or not,
Whoever asks me to join CA field, i advise him to join if his family is financially sound and has no monetary expectations from the student in next 6 years.

SMR
further, if you are dependent on the conveyance from the client, then the chances that you were fair duing the audit work becomes very very low, bcaz you audit the client under 'undue influence'.

SMR
ITS THERE RIGNT IT SHOULD BE PROVIDED TO THEM. CONVEYANCE SHOULD BE PROVIDED FROM CLIENT TO OFFICE AND FROM OFFICE TO CLIENT.

KASHIF

kashif
agar auditor client par depend kare ga to audit kia kare ga?
woh to yehi kahe ga ke sir aap ka conveyance allowance barha dete hain plz ye point chor dain what do you think?

CA Walo Waya Karwa Lo
hi
who said dat the auditor and the client bargains conveyance for the points.Trainee is not allow to discuss ne of his allownces and remuneration with the client actually it is the partners and the managers who discuss this part on their engagements term.
hope it is the answer of the question.
salam
tery