Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need help..!! about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam to all..!! i want to know that my age is 17 and im donig CAT..!!in june 2010 my (T1-T5)papers will be cleared inshaAllah and then i want to transfer to ACCA ..!! so plz tell me that can i transfer to ACCA after (T1-T5)when my age is 17 ?
im doing CAT after I.Com..!!
thanks in advance!!
I had heard that it is transferable. But you should ask ACCA pakistan yourself
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />I had heard that it is transferable. But you should ask ACCA pakistan yourself
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks alot for replying dear..!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />I had heard that it is transferable. But you should ask ACCA pakistan yourself

i have already sent email to acca but didn't get any response yet..!!
Yes u can tranfer.
yes, u can transfer after clearing (T1-T5) to ACCA and if u pass complete CAt so your first three papers of ACCA (f1,f2 AND f3) WILL be exampted but it is good to clear T1 to T5 and transfer to ACCA
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>
<br />yes, u can transfer after clearing (T1-T5) to ACCA and if u pass complete CAt so your first three papers of ACCA (f1,f2 AND f3) WILL be exampted but it is good to clear T1 to T5 and transfer to ACCA

Thanks to all..!!
but kia ye conform hai k t5 clear karnay k bhd ACCA me transfer k liay mujay age ka problem nai ho ga??
bcz june me meri age 17 tak hi ho gi ?? ??
Waiting for reply..!!
Age won't be a problem, you will be transferred to ACCA. But i would recommend you complete CAT and then go for ACCA. Some later papers of CAT are quite helpful in some papers of ACCA
<br />Age won't be a problem, you will be transferred to ACCA. But i would recommend you complete CAT and then go for ACCA. Some later papers of CAT are quite helpful in some papers of ACCA

thanks a lot Dard..!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by accountancytips</i>
<br />I have done ACCA. After you complete CAT, you will get exemptions with ACCA papers so it would be better to complete your CAT before you transfer. Yes you can transfer to ACCA from CAT. Also I think it will be very helpful for you to check out this nice article about ACCA vs CIMAhttp//nice-two-know.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-is-difference-between-acca-and.html
Good luck buddy!

thanks vey much dear..!!!