Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help needed regarding PPT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you saleen.super
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Janaab "Nothing is illegal UNTIL caught" kisi ko kaho to ofcourse he/she would think you are saying as if everything is legal if you don't get caught. Your that saying, in the context of your previous posts, outcomes a meaning which anyone can percieve well. Jin baaton ko tum "gehraai" waali akalmand baatein kehte ho unka matlab hamesha kuch aur he nikalta hai.
<b>Bolne se pehle soch liya karo</b> what would others would percieve/think. It is a suggestion, kindly don't take it as an offense
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

I appreciate your suggestion though I Dont need it infact. Ab yeh to Perhnay walay per hota hay k Woh baat ka matlab kya nikalta hay, And for your Info, Yahan bolnay ki sahoolat to hay hi nahi....Main likhnay say Pehlaay soch leta hun Tum say bhi yehi Guzaarish hay k Likhnay say pehlaay soch lia karo! [D]

With No Offense [8D]
Pata nahin tumhari ye aadat kyun hai, jo tumhein jo bhi kahe tum use exactly wohi baat wapis kehte ho. Even if it makes no sense in the scenario. Maybe to console yourself. You don't seem to take suggestions and advices positively
And kuch baaton ka ek he matlab hota hai. Therefore they are percieved that way
Agar koi ppt mai last time appeared howa tha to mujhe pasing percentage bata dayh over all dekha jata hai ya phir her subject k marks..
Anam iska jawaab mil chuka hai aapko. When i had asked ICAP they told me that 50% marks should be gained OVERALL
Thanks dard... thing will clear after the result of ppt..
Just 38 more days to go. Parhne beth jao
On 6th march I have to appear today I got my admit card They sent it to me
You will be buzzed soon from an id starting with "ek"
I didn't get you?
Aapko "ek" word se shuru hone waali id se dastak mile gi jald he
Pages: 1 2