Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Good Communication Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though most of us have studied above mentioned subject in our academic course of books yet let us share our knowledge regarding skills mentioned
you may contribute ur bookish as well as personal knowledge in this context which may include anything poetric verse/quotation/personal feeling and blah blah
so
coments plz
ok let me suggest one of the famous member of this forum
who herself admit that when she says some thing to others
people smile on it as we all do here in forum
well dear if u mention the object in ur sentences it will remove the duality of meanings of ur words and will also clerify/specify what u have said
which will ultimatley reduce numbers of smiles u have to face every time u speak
i m quite sure all people in here understood to whom i reffered?
who is she ?
come on its very obvious
no need to think very much for this
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />ok let me suggest one of the famous member of this forum
who herself admit that when she says some thing to others
people smile on it as we all do here in forum
well dear if u mention the object in ur sentences it will remove the duality of meanings of ur words and will also clerify/specify what u have said
which will ultimatley reduce numbers of smiles u have to face every time u speak
i m quite sure all people in here understood to whom i reffered?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Its one and only...!!!
I think Kasim understood