Accountancy Forum

Full Version: help from seniors - info about firm needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all!
im on final paper of acca with two years of accounting experience!
Im wondering to join a good firm!plz tell me the induction periods for big 6 and whether my experience will be any good for me in this regard!
can any one tell me the local as well as international ranking of HORWATH HUSSAIN & CO.
Induction periods are after the results of C.A April and October as far as i remember
Your accounting experience could be an advantage for induction in audit firms
I have not heard of Horwath Hussain & Co. One Firm is Syed Hussain & Co affiliated with Moore Stephens & Co of the Uk(Ranked in top 10 in 2008-2009 in the uk). I don't know about its local ranking in Pakistan

Dear

Howarth Hussain and Company was previously known as "Hussain Chaudry and Company".

In past, I remember it used to be a good firm but having "mainly" the tax / consultancy business. Now a days, I guess they are struggling a bit but trying to revamp the structure and increase the partners and staff strength. Affiliation with Howarth appears to be a step forward towards this objective.

Horwath is an international firm that has good business at UAE / middle east region. They their-self changed their name couple of years back. One of their director in this region is my ex-student. However, I am not much sure about their current international ranking. You can search it through internet search engine.

Regards,

Kamran.
thanx all for the useful information

i want to know are there chances of international secondments through this firm
Perhaps NO.

Regards,
internationally it ranks at #10
I actually work in horwath rawalpindi branch.

We have been upgraded to category A of firms so now we are eligible to audit banks etc.

Horwath is one of the leading firms in Pakistan and our intake is very competitive-CA inter or ACCA qualified.

www.horwath.com.pk
www.horwath.pk

In Rawalpindi we are on the top ,In Lahore maybe 6 -7 th place or earlier.

Our Karachi operations are also increasingly expanding.Office located at clifton .In fact we are hiring there so for karachi only you can send your Cv s to

mhc@dsl.net.pk

horwath co,

i am acca professional module student,currently studying p1,2,3.can i apply for induction?plus, my family maybe moving back to pindi by june,so should i apply in pindi office too?..kindly reply quik so i can apply as soon as possible.