Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Laws regarding Maternity and Paternity Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to know where can i find the laws regarding employees and their leaves such as sick casual paid maternity and paternity leave.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Omeir</i>
<br />i want to know where can i find the laws regarding employees and their leaves such as sick casual paid maternity and paternity leave.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear,

Exhibit Factory Act 1934, search the same on google.

Regards,
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Omeir</i>
<br />i want to know where can i find the laws regarding employees and their leaves such as sick casual paid maternity and paternity leave.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Law Wao kya[8D], Apnay manager ko seedha seedha bolo k Mujhay Maternity Room main janay ki zaroorat hay [D]...........Main yahan office main kaam nahi kar sakta hun.........Werna Office main wohi hoga Jo Pichlaay dino Rakshay mian Hua Tha [D]....Isliay mujhay janay dain.
THE WEST PAKISTAN MATERNITY BENEFIT ORDINANCE, 1958

(W.P. Ordinance XXXII of 1958)

http//www.commonlii.org/pk/legis/pj/consol_act/wpmbo1958390/
Thanks for the link. Besides this i wish to know the laws for hiring and finrign employees and what documents are required at the time of hiring and at the time they resign and in how much the period the dues are cleared. i guess there must be an act for the employees covering all these. Could anyone guide me please.
hahahahaha yasir great yar very funnyyyyyy,

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />THE WEST PAKISTAN MATERNITY BENEFIT ORDINANCE, 1958

(W.P. Ordinance XXXII of 1958)

http//www.commonlii.org/pk/legis/pj/consol_act/wpmbo1958390/
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">