Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Computer Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been reading the posts on this forum for some time and have noticed that the Technology section hardly has any posts. In the current scenario where every business activity has been transformed and technologized and the transition has taken place from manual work to computer mechanized, its heartening to note that there are hardly any posts regarding the development of business software.

These days even small and medium sized businesses are using computers and emails and other software for their business activities. I believe that in this section of the forum people should share their experiences with the software they have used, the upcoming software should be discussed and problems regarding software should be discussed.

This will assist many who wish to use software for their bookkeeping and managing their business.
Hi Omeir,

I totally agree with you. Everyone of us should share Information, Experiences and Problems relating Computerized Accounting Softwares. We are Authorized Dealer/ Pro Advisor and Solution provider of QuickBooks in Dubai for Middle East. Hope other people will participate in this post.

<b>Malik</b>
"Everything i'm not, made me everything i am"

assalamualykum,
i shared my views about business softwares in a post, in my opinion as i said tally is best utitlity one should have, keeping in mind to deal just the accounts of the business, complicated things like, manufacturing, adding labor, overheads, payroll, stock gruoupts, stock cetagories, multiple godowns, are way simple through tally, rather than peachtree or quickbooks, ya if one seeks simplicity than peachtree is best as it is user friendly, han if you need graphics lash pash than quickbooks is your first choice. another thing regarding computer application is speed, and in this regard i give 10 over 10 marks to tally 8 to peachtree and 6 to quickbooks, as due to haeavy graphics colored invoices quickbooks and peachtree are bit slow, specially the new tally erp is way fast.
hay malik sb where are you located in UAE?
omeir what about thing i told you to use and issue of replacing $ sign from statments? you been through this or not?
I agree with you. Everyone of us should share Information, Experiences and Problems relating Computerized Accounting Softwares.