Accountancy Forum

Full Version: female C.As_SUCCESS STORIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.
i am a student of pipfa and i have intentions to go for C.A.this forum has helped me alot to chooose accountancy as my career and m quite happy and contented with my decision but people around me i mean my frnds and class mates as all of them have chosed medical as a profession think of me as a goof.even my family members think i have made a bigggggg mistake.this makes me quite frustrated and depresses all the time and make me uncertain abt m future.
so i want some female ca students or qualified to discuss their success stories with me and all others who want a ray of hope in their professional career to move forward.if all plz mention the places they were studying and if they changed there studies for doing ca and much difficulties they faced and kept going.

hope gonna get a reply fron all females CA's.
qurat
I don't think there is any C.A qualified female in this forum available these days.
Why does your family think of you as a goof? Do they not know the worth and reputation of C.A? Are they not aware of the rewards that await on completion of it?
C.A is tough(as said by many) but is definitely not impossible to do. Don't be discouraged by what other PpL say. If there are only 10% PpL qualifying C.A each year, make yourself stand in that 10%, and it is not impossible. All you require is hardwork.I can see you are very much interested in Accountancy. Just go for it. <b>Be focused, committed and consistent in studies and don't let your spirit down Accountancy requires lots of time to be given to it</b>
Prove your fellows and family wrong who think entering into C.A was a MISTAKE and create an example of yourself in your family and friend's circle. Don't be disheartened. In todays world, we tend to discourage PpL more than encouraging. All the best of luck
Creat you own vision. Never look at other for doing something in the life. Just be a trend setter.
thnks sh mohsin and dard