Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Preferences Plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plz Set ur preferences of relationships priority wise among following

parrents and siblings, self health, qualification/profession,love, spouse and kids,friends, ur self, country and religion

u may add some thing/one in the list if its already not mentioned
Also tell how far u can go for ur
love, parrents and siblings, spouse n kids, career, religion and country
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />Plz Set ur preferences of relationships priority wise among following

parrents and siblings, self health, qualification/profession,love, spouse and kids,friends, ur self, country and religion

u may add some thing/one in the list if its already not mentioned
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
1. religion
2. parents , my mom first. heavens lie at their feet )
3. my brother
4. my friends
5. my qualification

mom takes care of the health )
waisay mostly our desired and actual preferences are different
if same is case with u people then
mention both

@rabia i understand that u r not married yet (golden chance for many at here lol kidding only)
but do mention priority/preference u will give to ur spouse/kids after getting married in ur planned list of preferences of time to come
Kasim,
i feel its a very very difficult task for women to choose between their husbands, kids and their parents. a person like me so attached to my mother, born and brought up in a close knit family it will be a great challenge to me when i get married.
i vl nt say any thing cos mai bohat straight farward ho k apny dil ki baat keh daiti hon or phir sb mairi class lainy baith jatay hian.lectures start ho jatay hain.
agye hooo and chah gayeee ho tha ker k
seems like tum loggon say dernay lug gaye hoooo
thats y havent said anything regarding topic
m i right ?
if not then comments plz
Religion
Parents (Mama I love my mother so much)
Sisters family
And studies, I give priority to my studies first But I truly love my family, My sis got married recently... She was so much attached to me. I miss her so much..... She is such a lovly person all my sis and family members are so caring and loving... love u mom, papa, sibbilngs
hmmmmmmmmmmm mujhko boost up kerny ki zrort nahin k derny lg gai ho.derti nahin but faltu ki behs mai ni perna chahti.Relion ko apni jgah per rkh k as wo koi ferd nahin hai.or her insan ka apna zaati mamla hai us k sath.baqi rishton main hona to pehlay parents ko hi hona chahye but mairi sui aik hi jgah atki hai u know what i mean.ab plz koi mujhay lecture mt daina.