Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Misjudged People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We some time assume others to have some charactiristics according to one/more aspect(s) of their personality which we know for sure.

some times the said technique leads to right assumptions and some times it doesn't.

So the topic is about people misjudged cause of assumptions associated with their certain personality aspects.

for example we concider person having <u><b>these</b></u> personailty trait do have <u><b>those</b></u> traits too

<u><b>Certain Aspect</b></u>----------------<u><b>Assumed Aspect</b></u>

People who are not much talkative----Proudy
Funny--------------------------------Not sincere/Kunning
Straight Forward---------------------Harsh
Serious looking----------------------Short Tempor
1 Committed 2 profesion--------------Selfish
Innocent looking --------------------Sincere

and one most important

1 who is loving and caring to his wife-------Joru ka ghullam (LOL)

you may narrate aspects assumed by you about others on basis of certain features in their personality

comments plz
Well Kasim.

Yes, Sometimes these Assumptions are Proved Wrong. Personally I am reserved and Serious kind of Person but not with my Friends. Your First Example suits in my Case to a great Extent.

In 2004 I shifted my House. Most Peoples in new place Assume that I am of Very Proud Nature, but they were Wrong, Later on Some peoples among them become my Great Friends. Similar happens in my Khandan Also Most of my Relatives think That I am of Proud Nature, But they are Wrong Off course!

And as far as " Joru ka Ghulam " is Concerned! Yaar kuch Tarsaay hoay Mard Hazraat apni Biwi k Isharaay per chal rahay hotay hain unhain lag raha hota hay k woh becharay Pyar kar rahay hian lakin Neutral Banda jab unhain dekhta hay to usay Joru ki Ghulami khuli nazar arahi hoti hay.

Anywayz Good topic Once Again.

Regards.
Kasim, when MOST PpL have a common thinking about someone, it means there is atleast some truth in it. It does not matter if that someone denies it
Jab koi zyaada bole to log kehte hain "kitna bolta/bolti hai". And when someone talks less, they say it's "pride". Jis tarah zyaada bolna kuch logon ki aadat hoti hai usi tarah kam bolna bhi kuch logon ki nature hoti hai.
Personality can be devised from Looks, but not always
Agar koi aksar aukaat funny rehta hai to it is natural for PpL to believe he/she is not serious. Same applies to flirting, lying etc
Innocent PpL are sincere, and it is very well-known, provided they really are "innocent"
Straight forward PpL are considered harsh because they say you on your face the things they don't like about you
The husband will be "joru ka ghulam" when the wife does not listen to her husband, but he listens to whatever she says. Only being loving and caring does not mean the husband is a "joru ka ghulaam"
//1 who is loving and caring to his wife-------Joru ka ghullam (LOL)//

"They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them" [The Nobel Quran 2 187]

Just as a garment hides our nakedness, so do husband and wife, by entering into the relationship of marriage, secure each other's chastity, and cover each other's faults.

The garment gives comfort, grace and beauty to the body; so does a husband find comfort in his wife's company and she in his.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />//1 who is loving and caring to his wife-------Joru ka ghullam (LOL)//

"They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them" [The Nobel Quran 2 187]

Just as a garment hides our nakedness, so do husband and wife, by entering into the relationship of marriage, secure each other's chastity, and cover each other's faults.

The garment gives comfort, grace and beauty to the body; so does a husband find comfort in his wife's company and she in his.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

2 thumbs up! [^]
Kasim.

Whats your View Point ??? Specially About Joru Ka Ghulam ???
yar yeah JKG ka tu main nay mazak main likha tha
and its being taken seriously (yahan mostly joe baat mazak main karoo woe seriouly lee jati hay and joe seriously karoo woe mazak main (lol) )
anyway there is no blessing like
spouses being caring and loving towards "each other"
as its said
a good spouse is equal to 10 good friends
(modification of "a good wife is equal to 10 good friends")

so husband should be caring and loving for his wife regardless of whatso ever name he is called for.

about others
all examples other then example number 2,second last and for the time being last one fully fit on me. which cause me to write this topic. however if u people share ur own experiences then it will not only enchance the topic but will also enhance my limited nowledge.
regards
misjudge per bhi aik story hai kbhi sunaon gi zaroor.besides it jaisay kehtay hain k shkal insan k ander ka aina hota hai.to yeh baat bohat hd tk thek bhi hai.cos jaisy hum hotay hain waisa hum sochty hain.or jaisa hum sochtay hain wo hum per aser andaz bhi hota hai or shkl per bhi aata hai.khas ker ki eyes.ankhain bta daiti hain insan kaisa hai.baqi humara relation to person to person vary kerta hai.hope mai participate ker pai hon is topic main.schi baat hai dimag hai to per istimal bohat km ho rha hai ajkl.sochti kuch hon ho kuch jata hai.
Well... Preception discussed by Kasim may be the same in majority of cases.
Lekin jo log talkative nai hotay wo bohot logon se behtar hotay hain...
I like the person having smiling face but silent tongue. And I think all others also like such people.
comments plz (especially of new commers)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />//1 who is loving and caring to his wife-------Joru ka ghullam (LOL)//

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Agreed
yar main nay initial post per comments mangay thay
rabia ki post per main pehlay he reply ker chuka tha
Alasssssssssss tum bhi na samjhay meri baaat
rabia p koi mazed roshni dalai ga ?$$
yar main topic per light marnay ka keh raha tha
tumhain rabia per roshini chaheyeah
lolz

sarfraz....tum aik hi baar list kio ni dy daity k kis kis py roshni dalni hai? kbhi tum anum1 n 2 mai phs jaty ho kbi sensible ki party n now rabia....aik hi bar bta do na ta k phir wo sb b tumko aik hi baar bta dain theek sy.hehehehe
Pages: 1 2 3