Accountancy Forum

Full Version: What areas to cover for deloitte test for an ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the forum guys. Well i wanted to ask what areas should be covered for the deloitte test to be held on 31 march 2010. I'm an ACCA so from ACCA's point of view what areas to cover in terms of subjects. And on thing more that is the test paper for ACCA and CA different or same for both the candidates. Plz reply soon guys as i need quick guidance. I have already visited related topics but couldn't find an answer to my question.
What city is this? I heard Deloitte induction doesnt start until May
I have also searched for the pattern of test but if u read the letter it is clearly mention that test is from CA intermediate curriculum so i think that we have to focus on IASs and IFRS- I think there should be some part related to english section and accounting- well will u an ACCA Affiliate
Hi

Of which city are you talking about ? & i heard that in karachi office deloitte , the induction will take place in april , am i right ?

clearyfy me if i am wrong

Reply me soon

Thnaks
I also know its written in the form but the thing is i heard that paper for both ACCA and CA will be different. I'm an ACCA affiliate ALHAMDULILLAH and i want to know what should an ACCA prepare for the test. Its DELOITTE KARACHI.
I dont know exactly about Deloitte. But generally tests for ACCAs cover the following areas. Accounting(generally the ISAs and IASs that we've studied), english, math, general knowledge. This was told to me buy a person from AFF. I wonder how complicated the math will be. I hope its simple, dont remember too much complicated stuff from A levels.
generally can anyone tell us the level of english and math examined in these tests?
Ive heard recruitment for KPMG and E&Y is over, while that of AFF is going on. What about Delloiote? Does anyone know about them?