Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A sensitive joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DAILY DAWN
CA PAPER DEC 2009 HAS BEEN LEAKED OUT.

Q) What is the Capital of France?
ON DEC 2009 Students write PARIS is the capital of France.

RESULT DAY Students FAILED

EXAMINER COMMENT(With a Devil Laugh) Capital of France is "F".

CONCLUSION Even If The paper Leaks Student cannot pass. -)
Where was the joke!
First read name of the topic... Its sensitive joke so A sensitive thing can never be a joke......
Nothing that was kind of sensitive or a joke I could find in your post. What I disliked about what you said is that its totally contrary to the realities and shows the thinking of the students who instead of finding out problems at their end put the blame on the Institute. Almost 400 students do qualify each year and that too with out the paper being leaked!

Hi

Its a nice joke. reality k kuch kareeb hai
Do not be a wakeel of ICAP although I m not a student of ICAP but soon going to be. I like what ICAP does. I don't care what others think I just posted something here It was like a joke. And you just took it series I said nothing about ICAP. Mind it.
Thanks cute doll
Shaoib bhai

Bachon kee baaton ka ghussa nahi kartay yaar. Khailney koodnay ke umar hai, karnay do hansi mazaq.

Just kidding.

Regards,
Kamran bhai Ap bhi?
i got a bit of a kick outta it...i guess kuch logon ka humour is totally dead....lay the books off brothers!!
Ghusa is baat pe nai aya tha ke something was right or wrong, infact jis joke pe hansi nai aati us pe thora bohat ghusa ana somewhat natural hota he. Baharhal as I have to admit that if there was any humour at all as some people do have found then my sense of humour must be dead, load of books as someone said (kash ke aisa hota).

And I never advocated ICAP and the people who are around here for sometime may know this. As it is a public forum so anyone can share whatever he or she wants and similarly anyone can comment anything, and that's what I did, least bothered about what anyone thinks bout that. Don't mind it.
anam

perception varies from person to person, if something is a joke for someone at the same tym dat thing is a sourse of embarrasment for anotherone, so plz dun stop sharing such kinda jokes,,, atleast mjhy hassi aati ha)
Another sensible vote for the sensitive joke.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
<br />anam

perception varies from person to person, if something is a joke for someone at the same tym dat thing is a sourse of embarrasment for anotherone, so plz dun stop sharing such kinda jokes,,, atleast mjhy hassi aati ha)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks Asma ... Again very sensible comment
"... Again very sensible comment"

only becasue she agree with u????????

lol

anyway was a nice joke
Pages: 1 2