Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Unable to find training in any firm, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asslam-o-ALaikum Friends, i have cleared b.com and PPT of CA i was willing to Join Direct Trainee Scheme.. i have dropped C.V in 12 Firms in Islamabad but its 2 weeks now and there is no response from anyone, time is running out. i dont want to miss a semester.. someone please guide me what to do and where to apply...
Looking for a quick response
sir gee yahan CA inter and ACCA Affiliates ko masla para howa trainning ka , app tu abhi fresh ho yaar... concentrate on your studies 1st.. complete Inter atleast then try out for training .. if u have a very strong ref , then there is possibility else forget it ... dnt waste your time in WAITING , just start ur studies ASAP !!
Idiot.boy, how far can the reference help you? Any idea? Because I do have a referrence in Ford Rhodes, Karachi. I also wrote that person's details in the application form under the "referrences" heading. I have heard that you must go through the procedure, whether you have a referrence or not. So, test and interview is must. I have given the test thanks to the referrence's contribution, but yet to recieve any interview call. It's been a week and I am getting nervous now !!!! =S
Haroun well , ur right.. in the forms there is an option given to write details for the references.. + one more thing , in the interview they'll ask you HOW U KNOW THIS PERSON and whats your relation and bla bla details !! if its a influential reference meaning that almost the referee is a CFO or CEO or DIRECTOR level ,then they'll consider it with ur relation !! like step 2 3 4 etc...

these steps means that how far ur reference goes, for eg ur dad's friend is ur ref .. it becomes 4 steps !! if ur dad is a ref it becomes 3 step !! ... max 3 is given consideration !!

+ agar koi bht strong ho , then no need to give test and interview even ) DIRECT ENTRY ) no need to fill forms or anything , just sign the contract and start working the next week !! THATS ALL !!

WELCOME TO PAKISTAN )
<font size="1">//+ agar koi bht strong ho , then no need to give test and interview even ) DIRECT ENTRY ) no need to fill forms or anything , just sign the contract and start working the next week !! THATS ALL !!

WELCOME TO PAKISTAN )
//</font id="size1">

<b>Nice And Good One !!!</b> Wesaay Middle East ki Market main bhi Esa hi horaha hay, So Pakistan is not Alone [8D]
yasir bahi , pori duniya ma aisay ho raha ha , but SIRF PAKISTANIYON ka sath !! bakiyoun ka pata nahin D ...
Chk_smile,
ap nay kaha tha ke ap ke pass reference hai.Uska istamal karo.
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9837
Agar kam nahin banta to phir exams ko attempt karo module A ke.
Interesting analysis!!! Well I would say my referrence is a step 4, as the referrence is a dad's friend. He works in the audit department in Ford Rhodes Karachi. I actually gave the test before filling out the application form as I am based in Lahore and I did not have my documents with me. I got the application form from the Lahore office and I sent it to the head of HR Department of the Karachi office. Still waiting for the interview call. I am hopeful I'll get one soon. Who conducts these interviews btw? Any idea?
In interview there are like 3 or 4 persons.. 1 is from HR DEPT ,(usually a female) others are accounting and auditing experts.... they presurize us , by asking technical questions and check the amount of confidence we have !! ...

so , bajay who hum per charh jain , humhain on per charh jana chahya ) thats the rule Wink

ZOOR LAGAO OR CHARH JAO D

Hello Paad...Phoosi...Limdakar...

Where Are you these Days. Welcome Back on Forum. Please do make Frequent Visits to share your Knowledge with us. Thank U for Understanding.

Regards.
even with the use of refference things are not working for me
MR.Auditor is using typical Auditing language ) Wow Great !! .. really admirable ) ... keep it up !!

* but can u plz explain what a Sufficient and Appropriate REFERENCE is D * ??? !!
It's not very easy to find referrences in BIG 4 FIRMS guys.