Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lets comment upon our great hero Shoaib Malik (great not cause of his cricket inside the stadium but because of his sixer <b>'against india'</b> outside the stadium which will surely bring a handsome trophy(Sania) in Pakistan) and Sania Mirza's wedding (hope so it will take place in every condition) and/or Ayesha Siddiqui (if u want to comment about her)

i will just like to second BOOM BOOM Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Bhai dulhania lay k he annna

nahi tu na annna lol

ur comments plz

Chaloo, Shoib, Sania, Ayesha Ab yahaan bhi!

Well kasim Yara, Log pata nahi q itna khush ho rahay hain. Tum bhi esaay khush ho raha ho jesay Sania rukhsati k baad tumharay ghar main aeey gi. Sorry! Well to me, mujhay sab say xiada intresting Shoib ki purani setting k baray main sun kar laga.

Tasweerain kisi khoobsurat larki ki Aur haqeeqat kuch Aur!.........Yeh to esa hi hua k Khuaab dekhay Dia Mirza k Aur mila Johny Liver. I think This is great lesson for all those who use to fall in Love Via Internet.

Regards.

agree wid YASIR. . .but phir bhi dosron ki khushi mai khush hona chahye.so me vl also happy if they get marry n live happily ever after.
I don't know whats the truth. If Shoaib and Sania mirza are razi to phir kya karayg Qazi... Let them get married...... Jo bhi such hai na sania mirza ko farak parh rahai na hi Shoaib malik ko... Hum log pata nahe kyun itna issue bana rahy hain.

I hope they will get married soon

Well, Kabhi kabhi mujhay lagta hay k Pakistani media ab Indian Media k Foot Steps follow kar raha hay. Kisi ko bhi Mash-hoor kara deta hay. Ab to janab News main Background Music Baj rahay hain Same Like Indian News Channels. Pakistani Reputed News Channels are now Losing their Sensibility and decency.

As far as Ayesha Siddiqui is Concern, I think she is playing Controversial role now a days may be to get famous also. Pichlay chaar paanch saalo main q yaad nahi aya k divorce lena hay. And She deserves and must Pay for her Lie.

Regards.
Yasir
I am agree with you the role of media is becoming negative day by day. I think as a nation we have lost our decency many decades ago. I am unable to understand why so importance is given to marriage of Shoaib Malik. Thousands of marriage take place in the country daily but this marriage has become a hot issue in media. Being having association with advertising sector I know very well inside the media.
shame on shoaib malik if he has to give divorce y he did give it earlier lier
maira khyal hai jaan churanay ko ker diey hongay sign ni to islamic point of view say ulma nay kaha hi hai k nikah hota hi nahin aisa but chun k bohat ziada punga ker rahay thay aisha k gher walay tbhi sub nay kaha hoga k bol do divorce di.ni to hum sub bhi jantay hai telephonic nikha nahin hota.
@yasir buddy
if sania was to marry some one in india or shoaib was to marry some one in pakistan or relationships b/w the 2 countries were normal and circumstances in pakistan were normal (no terrorisum, boom blasts and suisite attacks etc)
then such marriage would have not been given such importance
but in current circumstances
people are fedup of news like
x number of people died in boom blast
electricity shoratge has increased to y number of hours
etc
so let people think about some thing different let they enjoy

apart from this most of indians are very angry upon this (they think it as a slap on face) so let us feel happy only because of that reason (indians ko jab bhi jahan bhi mar parthi hay hammain khussi hoti hay lol)
waisay bhi ham lerkay walay hain yar tu shor sharaba tu karain gay na

and about sannia mirza's dolli towards my home
yar main nay tu 1st time goor say sannia ko dekha he abb ja k hay
acchi bachi hay but
im never a fan type person of any STAR

@awais
i have same ideas about media as sceond by you of yasir's
waisay do tell us some thing about ur media related experiences

patta nahi some times y i feel that we are not utilizing this forum's-general discussion aspect as effectively as we can.

we should share things besides having fun etc

not only is shoib a liar , he is a "cheap" liar. and his brother is even a bigger liar, in fact his entire family are a bunch of liars.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />not only is shoib a liar , he is a "cheap" liar. and his brother is even a bigger liar, in fact his entire family are a bunch of liars.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

how can you say this?? what is the reason for such hatred??
yup rabia , i also wana know
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br /><b>hum sub bhi jantay hai telephonic nikha nahin hota.</b>

Who says k telephone pay nikkah nahi hota? is silsilay may boath say Fatway majood hain so, kuch k nazdik nahi hota, and some allow it. If it is confirmed that the same person is on telephone who is to be engaged then there is no reasons k nikkah nahi hoga.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
Yasir
I am agree with you the role of media is becoming negative day by day. I think as a nation we have lost our decency many decades ago. I am unable to understand why so importance is given to marriage of Shoaib Malik. Thousands of marriage take place in the country daily but this marriage has become a hot issue in media. Being having association with advertising sector I know very well inside the media

Awais , i m agree to your statement, Shoaib kabhe cricket khail k itna popular nahi hua tha jitna usay Geo nay kar diya hai, (Wesay bhe Geo waloon nay aisa koi moqa hath say kabhe nahi janay diye jis may Pakistan ki badnami numaiya ho). Na Shoaib k koi aisay record hain cricket may k usay yad rakha jye.

As far as i guess, Aisha and her associates are not seem to be liar rather shoaib and his family's act is doubtful, Shoaib nay palti marde hoge jab bachi moti hue too[8D].

Case is yet to be resolved by the way.

until 2 days back shoiab stubbornly denied having even met Ayesha, let alone being married to her. and now. despite agreeing to be a married man on TV, in a geo tv show, his brother was lying that shoiab's marriage to sania would be his first. then what does sending the divorce agreement mean?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />not only is shoib a liar , he is a "cheap" liar. and his brother is even a bigger liar, in fact his entire family are a bunch of liars.

how can you say this?? what is the reason for such hatred??
Ali because i called him a liar doesn't mean i hate him.
Pages: 1 2 3