Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Interview of Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hello to all the users..
can anybody plz tell me that what kind of questions would b asked in both (soft skills n technical) interviews of Ford rhodes?
When did you give your test? And in which city?
plz mention ur place nd date of test ...
[hope it wuld nt b khi at all]
I took test at Karachi n then on thursday i called them to ask my status, they told me that i have been shortlisted for interview n my interview is scheduled on monday...[D]
Now would anybody plz tell me that what would b askd in the interview???[?]
My test was held on 27th March...
rakesh kumar yar i ve also been caled for interview tomorow in E&Y... do hav any knowledge abt it,, if YES! guide me man ....]
On what number should I call to check my status?
Masroor your interview is on Sunday??? And rakesh your's on Monday?? I thought they conduct all interviews on the same date. Well that has certainly given me a little bit hope. INSHALLAH I will be called as well. But good luck to you two for your interviews. Masroor since your interview is tomorrow and Rakesh's on Monday then maybe you can tell him all the questions you were asked to Rakesh. That will certainly help him.
[yaa sure Y nt ... for wat else assisitance forum is there...]
@masroorahmed no dear i don't have any knowledge abt that.
@Harounkhan Thanx dear. [)] n dear i have heard that their interview process would b continued till wed so don't lose hope. Inshallah u'll receive the call.
Rakesh, thanks alot brother. If that is true, then I am still hopeful of getting a call, INSHALLAH. Wish you all the best for your interview

Masroorahmed, how did your interview go buddy? What questions were you asked? I hope you are selected.
@masroorahmed how did ur interview go?
seen hogaya ... today waznt any interview ... i think its tomorow ... wid Rakesh kumar ..
@Harounkhan thanx dear n same 2 u.[)]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by masroorahmed</i>
<br />seen hogaya ... today waznt any interview ... i think its tomorow ... wid Rakesh kumar ..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hahahahahaha.....[D]
Yar masroor i m imagining how would u b looking in ur formal dressing on sunday....[p]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10