Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Recruitment Consultants in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asalamo Alaikum All,

I'm a CIMA accountant based in the UK and looking at the possibilities of working in Pakistan.

Does anybody know of any recruitment firms in Pakistan who I could approach? A website or contact number would be a useful starter, along with any personal recommendations

kind regards and Ma'salaam
Sohaib
Surrey UK

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Asalamo Alaikum All,

I'm a CIMA accountant based in the UK and looking at the possibilities of working in Pakistan.

Does anybody know of any recruitment firms in Pakistan who I could approach? A website or contact number would be a useful starter, along with any personal recommendations

kind regards and Ma'salaam
Sohaib
Surrey UK

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Recruitment firms wouldn't help you much... It would be better if you have a good 'PR' (aka Source/Links)... That would make things a bit easier for you if not certain...

You might have a look at Dawn Advertiser on www.dawn.com, it would help you have a better know-how of the job opportunities...

Otherwise, the best option, send your CV from UK directly to the Big-Four firms in Pakistan even if they do not have a job opening... I'm sure, they'd try to make place for a person who has foreign work experience exposure.

Thanks Sumaaan