Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Question about admission in TSA - Plz read n ans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was taking abt AlHamd`s campus. n tell me if i go TSA after module A 4m Alhamd wht will happen to my PSTC certificate? coz 1 ov the counselors(Al Hamd) told me dat dis certificate will b issued after module c n u hv 2 take its classes wid module A,B n C. so jus want to ask if i leave Al Hamd after module A n join TSA for next modules, will TSA issue me dat certificate?
n should i go TSA in june for add in module B? will they ask abt my module A? is it possible to appear in module B in march 2011?
PSTC is not a big issue for you. As its not a compulsory. And you may even get certificate afterwards from any of the institutions if you want.

I am also a student of Al hamd And Al hamd classes for CA are held in PECHS campus. I think Gulshan campus is for CAT or ACCA.
JAZZAK ALLAH.

Muneer in which module r u in?
i read on face buk dat classes r not properly conducted?
is dat true?
I am in Module C.

And no doubt in Al hamd there is little problem of class schedule but not always and this thing does not matter at all. But the faculty is the best.
hmmm JAZZAK ALLAH.
Pages: 1 2 3