Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Any benefit of M.Sc Economics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any benefits of M.Sc Economics with ACCA?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fazifazi</i>
<br />Is there any benefits of M.Sc Economics with ACCA?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If you are interested in economics and want to enhance your knowledge in economics then it is a good option but keep in mind the exam schedule of both ACCA and M.A/M.Sc (Economics) beside it a gap of at least one month is very necessary between the two exams. If you want to do M.Sc/M.A in economics do it in early stages of ACCA because at higher level it will impossible for you to continue both qualification simultaneously.

As far as scope of economics is concerned economics has good scope in banking sector, capital market (brokerage houses), government sector and teaching. One thing is that if you can start your career in two field of knowledge then it is an added advantage in the prevailing job market situation.
there is One month gap between papers. Last paper of ACCA is on 15th June and first paper of M.A economics is on 10 July. I hope i'll manage. and thx awais bhai for giving me the advice.