Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tests taken at KPMG Lahore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Guys i need some help..does anybody explain wat type of type KPMG take before inducting trainees? which sections they involve? like audit, financial accounting and to wat extent this knowlege is tested? if anybody replies, i would b so obliged.thanku
Dont know about KPMG Lahore in particular, but generally all firm test follow a similar pattern. They consist of auditing and accounting sections where they can ask you about standards, and in the accounting section they can ask anything for instance cashflows or bank reconciliation. But generally the detail level is not too complex. Usually there are English, maths and general knowledge sections too. Remember it can vary a bit from firm to firm but this is generally the pattern.
kpmg will not be conducting any test just the two interviews will be taken . i just asked the hr manager today
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hasanaltaf@hotmail.com</i>
<br />kpmg will not be conducting any test just the two interviews will be taken . i just asked the hr manager today
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Well i asked too, but u never know! they never give u complete answers so if u have applied too b well prepared as if u r gonna give test.i havent started preparation yet,even for interview we need to refresh everything, its been 2 yrs since i completed my Acca. do u have any idea when they will start taking interviews?
mines tomorrow at 4 pm , i just submitted the application today and got a call for interview just after 1 hr .

u got any responce from KPMG ??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by toor</i>
<br />u got any responce from KPMG ??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i didnt ven get a interview call yet...how abt u hassan ? many response? n toor u've applied too?
i got a response and that is that there is a second interview . i dont know what are they upto firstly they told me there will be no second interview and now there is one.
yes i have applied too .... but didnt get any response. hasanaltaf is lucky guy .
toor recruitment process is still going on i heard a guy saying 2day that they are still calling people for 1st interview . so need to worry right now
Guys can you tell us if firms are still accepting CVs from ACCAs in Lahore? Or is it too late to apply now?
u can try aimaad22 , but condition here is much worse than islamabad and karachi .officially abi kisi firm na induction nahi ki ACCA ki.
good to know that they are still calling...but it would be more good if they call me [)]
Maryvaiz whts abt .. got any call ??/
i am really surprised .i just received call from KPMG and they told me that my interview is cancelled which is on 4 pm today . i was really surprised that they didnt call me for interview.if it is not cancelled then i would never know that today is my interview.
i read in another thread that one of forum member faced same situation in AFF.any how sukar ha call to aai.
Pages: 1 2 3