Accountancy Forum

Full Version: About Myself and About Yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Once again its a new idea obviously different one and once again i expect less replies under this topic anyway lets see (maybe u people dont contribute much here under this topic but somewhere else u may share it and enjoy it as it may prove a way to evaluate urself in other's view)

One has to write some things about him/her self under this topic (what he/she thinks he/she is) and then others will comment about him/her (what they think he/she is) but before doing so others have to write about themselves.
means if u want to comment about some one u have to present urself 1st for comments of others.

decency is must while commenting about others

in the end i will like to say that if we do this seriously we will enjoy it and if we make fun of it things will get serious.

lets see who is the brave enough to be the 1st drop of rain to start the topic in required manner.[D]

Kasim agar sach bolna shuru kar diya to sab say pehlay hum dono k relations kharab honay ka khadsha hai, Hahahaha[D]

Just joking![8D]
Hi,

Its me. I like to talk with old people, I like their company. Descend, well mannered and especially ethical people appeals me. I love to help others and try to feel what they are feeling in the time of distress. I also take stress very easily and most commonly. One bad quality of me that I became short tempered often.

Waisy Kasim, Ap ki yeh thread ziada nahe chaly ge,. Anyway wish you best of luck.
Boss i didnt get why u said that --xplain plz
haan waisay sach he bolna hay iss post main lakin buray k liyeah nahi bul k acchay k liyeah

Anamz yaps its u but i was expecting some one else (seems like she is angry)
i will comment upon u after i post myself for which i am delaying for some reason
and yes i know k yeah thread zayada nahi chalnay wali anyway it doesnt metter much

@ Kasim!
Han to ap nay he usay kaha tha na. Ab to nahe aay ge naraz ho gai!!!!!!!!
Apny baray mai to vl tell later bt as kasim said k k humko b comment kerna hai to as 1st post from anam.
@ANAMZ. . .Baqi to sub thek hai generaly sb aisy hi hoty hain but ye old ppl ki kahani to smjhao , age limit ?? matlb mama papa ki age waly ya nana dada ki age waly. or us say bhi pehly tumhari apni kia age hai " us k baad analysis hoga na [Wink] . . . [)]
Its a time for feedback, so should i start commenting over some material issue?[p]

Dear Kasim, i said in the end that "just joking", so leave rest of the matters.[)]
@Boss
well u first wrote ur comment and then u thought some thing and edit your post by writting "just joking"
may be tum kuch der gaye thay lol

@Wardah and Boss
dears i mentioned above that u cant comment anyone unless u have post something about urself and obviously u can comment only that person who has already posted something about him/herself

@Anamz
Apni buddy hay woe buchpan ki so she never minds
<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Hi,

Its me. <b>I like to talk with old people</b>, I like their company. Descend, well mannered and especially ethical people appeals me. I love to help others and try to feel what they are feeling in the time of distress. I also take stress very easily and most commonly. One bad quality of me that I became short tempered often.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Dear talking with old people is not so much Appreciated. Aap ki is baat say mujhay Amresh Poori ki film yaad aagai, Jis main woh Boorha hota hay Aur ek young larki us say milnay anay wali hoti hay, Woh bechaini say us k intizar main ghar main darwazay k pass yahan say wahaan chalta rehta hay, uss ka noker kehta hay k SahaB aap ko zindagi main pehlay kisi ka itni bechani say Intizaar kartay hoay nahi Dekha to Woh kehta hay

" Jab Burhapa Jawani ka Intizaar karta hay to yunhi Bechain hota hay"
Heehaahahahaha [D][D](Imagine in your mind Amresh Poori hass raha hay.............

Hope U got my Point. Try to sit with people of your Age. Budhay khoosat logon say pehlay hamara Haq hay Aap per [D]

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />@Boss
well u first wrote ur comment and then u thought some thing and edit your post by writting "just joking"
may be tum kuch der gaye thay lol

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It was necessary to write "Just Joking", warna tum kaheen naraz ho jate aur posts na kartay to forum admin meri class leta[8D]

I would have contributed before i had commented over others, dont worry dear, i understand.
Wont contribute untill such necessity arises.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>

Hope U got my Point. Try to sit with people of your Age. Budhay khoosat logon say <b>pehlay hamara Haq hay Aap per </b> [D]

Regards.

Yasir, kise ko to choor de yar, kitnay kunday dalay ga mere dost[D]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D] yasir that was so funny. Apni age kay log bary ajeeb hotay hain ziada tar youngsters laparwah hotay hain, khas tor pay larkay iss liay.

@ Wardah

I will be 23 at coming May.
"apni age k log bary ajeeb hotay hain" to dear is age mai to tum bhi ho.hahahaha or yaar wo buzurgwar bhi to is age say guzr k hi wahan tk pohnchy hain na wo bhi kbhi ajeeb hua kertay hongy.hahahaha. . . waisy tumhari is post say lgta hai dat u will prefer to marry with a man who will be aprox 12 year elder then u . . .hain?? thek kaha mainy??

*Those who are more curious to become Old or Young are either Impatient or Backward*

Wardah.

12 Saal Elder ??? Anam Beti lagay gi uss Admi ki. Usay to phir apnay shoher ko Uncle kehna paray ga. Khar un Uncle ki Mojain ho jain gi. Woh humaray Sadar sahab ki tarah Muskuratay rahain gain, Anam ko dekh kar sochain gay "yaar kitni Be-waqoof Awaam hay Humari".

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
12 Saal Elder ??? Anam Beti lagay gi uss Admi ki.

Yasir tou aap kia chah rahay ho wo apnay se 12 saal chotay larkay se shaadi karay ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5