Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Woman Vs Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
comments required plz about
Working Woman VS Domestic Woman/House Women (what ever is the proper term for women who lives in home to take its care as well as of family members)

and if u r given a choice to select a lady for wedding what will be ur preference and why?
Off course house women can take more care of her family and kids than a working women, i am not opposing the working women, every one may have her different financial conditions so they may have to go to work. But its very difficult for a working women to manage her family life and work at the same time.
no comments from any working lady here
isnt it strange?
han anum pta ni kahan gayb ho gai hai jb sy usy rotian sikhany ko kaha wo bhag hi gai.or mujhko ye bht boring topic lg rha hai is kr k mai kuch ni boli
agger woman vs woman title k under sasss bahu ko ziker hota tu he tum ko yeah topic accha lagta kia?
challo aisa karoo k saas bahoo ka comparison he ker looo

case one
sasss working lady n bahooo domentic lady

case two
vice versa of case one

case three
both working ladies

case four
vice versa of case three

abb tu interesting hogaya na ? abb shahbash acchi bachiyoon ki terha comments karoo
Salam,

I just read this topic & thought it deserve more replies!

Well,I think if a guy is given a choice he should probably choose the girl that is suitably qualified to do the work,though she may not be working actually.This is because u know at time of crises both can contribute! [D]

Furthermore,guy should prefer a girl who is part time employee so that she would have enough time to take care of ur family & support herself as well,as u know that whatever she earns we(guys) dont have any right on that,so let her earn little money & fulfill her desires of buying those LAME girly stuff!

We have got nothing to loose!! [Wink]

Regards.
Osama

Prepare your mind to FINANCE all those girly stuff from your own pocket in future.

Regards,
Salam,

Hahaha!! Right![)]

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Osama

Prepare your mind to FINANCE all those girly stuff from your own pocket in future.

Regards,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

this should be the approach of each and every guy
@KASIM . .. in my case i dont think so maira mairi saas sy koi wasta pry dats y i alsocant comment on this

Kiyun Londaa Bhagaa kar shadi kar rahi ho ?

o ni bhi tum to chun k bola kro hamaisha wo baat ni hai dnt no wo manain gi ya ni.still waiting for gud time plz pray

May Allah Bless You.
A lot of Prayers Wardah,
thanx [)]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10