Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information needed about the following Lhr firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me wheather Baker Tilly Mahmood Idrees Qamar & Co. of Lhr is good... n wheather it would be beneficial for me to do articles from here?

Also plz tell me about Avais Hyder Liaqut Nauman & Co. (RSM International). How good is the Lhr firm and can any1 tell about its major clients? I have heard that it is mostly involved in cost auditing and does not have many audit clints... Is it true?
I cant answer your question, but I have one of my own. Why are you using ACCA after your name? You are not allowed to do so. Didn't you get the letters from the ACCA telling us we can only use the letter after fully qualifying?
BAKERTILLY is average firm in pakistan, whether kHi or lhr... m also a part of it in kHI. u should join it if u r not getting chance in BIG 4 or in BDO, GT.. after these firms BAKERTILLY wud not be a wrong decision ... ALL DA BEST . BAkertilly is much popular than Avais hyder liaquat noman in karachi ... but i have no idea in lhr ..? actually da international affiliation of bakertilly is quite renowned ...