Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Names and their Associations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post is about characteristics owned by different people u know having same name or in shorts its about characteristics attached with names
Its my own observation therefore it may be wrong completely or up to some extent
I should express that I have no intention to point out any thing about respected members of this forum
As I have in mind only those people, having similar names, whom I know in real life while writing this post
So respected members are requested not to take it personal
U people may also contribute on same basis

<b>Ali</b>
Good communication
Friendly personality
Expressive
But some where in deep they have any complex

<b>Junaid</b>
Sincere
Supportive
Bit rude
(oper say skhat but dil k boray nahi hotay )

<b>Rizwan</b>
Friendly
Live in their limits very well
Sincere

<b>Safdar </b>
Soft personality
Cool minded
Friendly
Compromising

<b>Imran</b>
Friendly
Funny
Clever

<b>Haroon</b>
Friendly
Funny
Love to share

<b>Wardah</b>
Sincere
Friendly
Loving n Caring
Love to eat
Easily Adjustable
Bit silly

<b>Asim</b>
Funny
Friendly
Jab bhi boltay hain takka k boltay hain
so some time seems rude while they speak even if they dont mean it

<b>Qasim</b>
Agression
Anger

<b>Awais</b>
Wise
Not much talkative

<b>Mahnoor</b>
Attractive
Know how to keep others in their limits

<b>Kamran</b>
Mostly have good personality
Funny
Bit Proudy

<b>Rashid</b>
Funny
Friendly
Have complexes
Complains a lot

<b>Asma</b>
Attractive
Talkative
Competition lover

<b>Waqas</b>
Determind
Soft and friendly personality

<b>Asad</b>
Soft
Friendly
Funny

<b>Imtiaz</b>
Fun lover

<b>Saffan</b>
Have complexes

<b>Abdullah </b>
Sensitive
Friendly

<b>Waheed</b>
Friendly
Attractive
Famous in opposite gender

<b>Munir</b>
Proudy
Caring

<b>Ikram</b>
Friendly
Talkative

<b>Usman</b>
Clever
Friendly

<b>Nadeem</b>
Fun lover
Friendly

<b>Asif</b>
Good communication
Friendly personality
Expressive
Not good analyzers
Believe what they listen (kaan k kachay hotay hain)
Don’t know how to maintain balance b/w different relations

<b>Yasir</b>
Funny people
Clever enough
Don’t take care of limits
Don’t take future seriously (doorandaish nahi hotay)

Mera nahe btaya!
* Your name of Anam makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.

* You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.

* However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.

* People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.

* You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

* Though the name Anam creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.
sorry...if i say something wrong about you
ALI tum sb k names py btao gy aisy mairy name ka bhi btao plz
Out of topic post***

Yaar I noticed in many posts on many forums, ppl say something and then immediately say "sorry if I hurt you" (no offense to anyone)

Pehlay se decide karlo keh the person you are addressing mind karega keh naheen. Because agar usay bura lagta he to 'sorry' se kuch mahin bane ga, courtesy mein keh dega 'no problem'.
On the topic***

Bachpan mein kisi ne kaha tha keh name ka effect hota hai personality par, might be true lekin kisi ko name se judge karna shayed theek na ho. Two persons with same name might have totally different characteristics.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bizmen</i>
<br />On the topic***

Bachpan mein kisi ne kaha tha keh name ka effect hota hai personality par, might be true lekin kisi ko name se judge karna shayed theek na ho. Two persons with same name might have totally different characteristics.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rightly said
@ Ali Raza,

That's great you have alot of knowledge thank you, thank you so much.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bizmen</i>
<br />On the topic***

Rightly said

Agreed

@ Ali raza

Bhai apka atana-e-Alia kahan hay wahan hazri dain?
Aliii !! btao na mairy name ka bhi
Ali bhia yar tum bhi fermaishain lay rahay hooo
plz meray baray main bhi bata dayna bhia
as much as u can
+tve and -tve both
regards