Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A F Ferguson & Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey can anyone tell me what are the requirement of A F Ferguson & Co. for article-ship ?????????? And What are the Ten Top Firmz ???

This was the eligibility criteria for the current session
Eligiblity criteria

Academic Requirement

ICAP Modular Student
· MFC Batch 13 to17
· At least three modules passed OR 10 out of 12 papers passed

ACCA Student
· ACCA qualified.
· Commenced ACCA after January 1, 2006

Registration Dates

· Online application forms will be accepted from March 1 to March 14, 2010.

· No application will be accepted after March 14, 2010.

Instructions

· Candidates are eligible to apply only once. Duplication will render the application invalid.

· Incomplete, incorrectly filled forms, failure to follow instructions and non-submission of required documents will render the application invalid.

· The Firm will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication by the applicant for any reason whatsoever.

· The photograph must be recent (not older than 3 months in .jpg format).

· In case of any change in the information as provided in this form contact us at aff.websupport@pk.pwc.com

· The Firm's independence policy requires that a trainee student shall hold no financial interest, in any manner whatsoever in any of the Firm's clients and their affiliates.

· Following original documents along with photocopy should be submitted at the scheduled time.

o Mark sheets Matric, HSC, Bachelor’s Degree, ACCA results.

o Certificates Matric/GCE 'O' level, HSC/'A' level and any other Vocational/Professional qualifications.

o Bachelor’s degree.

o Computerised National Identity Card (original and photocopy).

o 2 recent passport sized photographs (formal business dress code
Kk .. . . .thankx
I am about to start my ACCA. The requirements for the firm listed above for ACCA student is 'ACCA Qualified'. Does that mean the student should have passed all the 3 parts of ACCA? The first 2 parts will not qualify for it?
Yes thats true.

Why do you still use the old terminology? For almost 3 years now the 3 part system is gone.