Accountancy Forum

Full Version: kamran bhai, schueb and other professionals guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
i m AccA Affiliate ,i had some queries in mind ,i think this is best forum
to put my queries here ,as here very capable professionals guide me
i put my queries in points so its been easy to answer in points as
well for professionals

1.if someone apply ICI pakistan for finance training post ,on basis of ACCA at same time i apply in big 4 firms for articleship on basis of ACCA, as i give interview for ici sometime ago, so if inducted in both places simply what to do what r determining factors which help me to decide either to go in corporate sector like ici or big4 like Aff, i talk to many professionals they not give clear cut answer
they says if u want more experience then go to audit firm and if u want to
go for corporate sector then go for ici, packages so confusion stills
remains in mind for entry level career seeker like me any one has convincing answer!!!

2.if after ACCA ,if someone aims to ultimately to go for own business ,will he should go immediately or after taking some
experience in audit firms ,i mean if someone take articles experience
is any difference he makes in father business after articleship
is he capable to make business accounts ,make tax returns by himself rather than to take services of other tax experts & something like this & if has benefit then he take experience in audit firm or
corporate sector like Ici which is more beneficial mode of experience
for above scenario i mean after articleship can someone genuinely
contribute towards own business ???

3.if applied in ICI pakistan for finance training and as i say my
interest to ultimate to go in business is Corporate sector like ICI pakistan finance training post provides me accounts training
as well as i understand finance & accounts r 2 different things
also can multinational like ICI provides same quality training like big 4 firms ??

4. if someone aim is to go for job after articleship,is person with
Acca aricleship(from firms or corporate sector like ici) & other person With ICAP articleship has same prospect for job industry as both completed articleship but have different certifications?

still more to add but my post extend to lengthy ,i apologise
for that in advance ,

anxiously waits for reply!!
thanks
kamran bhai waits for your precious reply , i beg ur pardon in advance
if i not capable to understand what i m trying to explian!
kamran bhai waits for ur reply
Samm

your first, 3rd and 4th queries have been time and again discussed on this forum and at times I have also shared my ideas in great deal. You please try to find out such threads.

As far as your second query is concerned, if some one is interested to ultimately look-after his own business then training at a professional firm will add value for him in coming days.

Regards,

kamran bhai can u expand your precious views on it
if someone to ultimately join business & after ACCA if he do
ACCA articleship(or training in corporate firms) Or without articleship he joins business ,iz any
difference creates in both cases
if someone to go ultimately in business ,for example in trading
business which is actually not as big as corporate firms if he enters in business after ACCA articleship(or training in corporate firms) what value he add? can u elaborate sir?
afterall what value of capital of business will remain same it will not increase in due to his articleship (plz also consider CA articleship scenario if it differs from ACCA Articleship scenario)
awaits for reply

Dear

Training gives a lot of exposure, maturity, sensibility and enhances your level of understanding to a number of matters which you don't even know in your all so-called well educated, well informed life cycle. You learn time management, managing the people, dealing with others confidently, accepting and achieving the challenges, solving the problems, creating ideas, finding solutions to business as well as administrative issues, and understanding how the outer world percieves you.

The best thing you learn is to manage the people and deal with strangers.

Remember one thing, everything which you learn in life with objectivity, pays you back in your life.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

let me asked it all at in summerize form

let me practically explain if someone after articles from big4 enter in ICI pakistan &

if someone complete there entry level training At ICI under ACCA

employer arrangement ,who u think more proficient in terms of

post & earning at that time in ICI pakistan after that time of
3 years training or articles

secondly top corporate firms like ICI,Packages provide necessary better training as compared to audit firms plz also comment on it

2..if applied in ICI pakistan for finance training is Corporate sector like ICI pakistan finance training post provides me enough accounts training

as compared to big 4 also can multinational like ICI provides same quality training like big 4 firms

Regards

anxiously waits for reply
1. A big CA firm having sound training systems definitely provide better training than industry. Accordingly, I believe personally that a firm's trained person would be better than the one who is trained at industry.

2. Salaries/earnings etc are a matter of fate. Yet, I feel the trained person who enters an industry is taken to be more impressive when compared to those who enter the industry as immature/raw-hand students even at a later stage.

Regards,