Accountancy Forum

Full Version: THINKING OF CHANGING CAREER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I HAD AN IDEA BEFORE THAT LIFE BECOMES EASY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED CA INTERMEDIATE, BUT I WAS WRONG ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE I HAVE DONE CA INTER BUT NO FIRM IS WILLING TO INDUCT ME.AFTER THE RESULT I REJECTED AN OFFER FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT FROM FEDEX, THEY WERE OFFERING 18K PLUS BENEFITS, I AM REGRETING MY DECISION.
Please don't lose hope or regret your decision.You made the right decision of waiting to complete your studies and articles.It's been one month only and inshAllah surely you will be inducted somewhere soon.Try applying in every firm you can.Some other members of this forum also faced difficulties in being inducted initially but eventually found a place somewhere.And it's much easier to get inducted in smaller firms.Just keep faith in God and don't let yourself be bogged down by this temporary waiting period.Good luck!
THANKS, BUT I CANT SEE ANY RAY OF LIGHT OR ANY HOPE FROM THE RESPONSE THAT I AM GETTING FROM THE FIRMS SMALL OR BIG.
Have you thought about moving to some other city for your articles?In a smaller city,it's easier to get inducted.At least in Peshawar those students who opt to do their articles from here manage to get a place somewhere in the roughly 18 firms that we have.Even B.com and M.com students who want to train manage to get a place.Probably in other small cities,the same situation exists.You try searching in cities near where you live.