Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Application to Sajjad Haider in Dubai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am student of ICAP. I tried to contact ,several times, with sajjad haider and co dubai, but they didn't reply. Can anyone guide me with their details. What is the procedure to apply from Pakistan? What is their stipend rate for CA inter? When do they hire trainees?

plz reply.
@msaharm. . .sorry dear mujhy iska pta to ni hai but topic py tumhara itna sad face daikh k mai ai k ro kon rha hai . . .hehehe paraishan na ho bta daita hai abhi koi na koi tumko pr chlo shabash pehly achi c smile do.[)] aisy kr k.gud!!
thanx warda.....mai ek wk sy sajjad haider ko contact karne ki koshish kar rahi hun they r not replying...yahan b kal sy try kar rahi hun but nobody is replying...i really want to know abt thz firm...i hope k kisi k pas info ho n wo reply karay.....
hahahahaha tum kudi ho? naam sy smjhna mushkil hai i thot mundy ny short mai naam likha hai.hahahhaa yar tumko nxt topic mai mil to gai hai ab detail.ab sakoon kro [)]
mil to gai hai but pata nai wo reply kiun nai kartay.....i've sent them 5 to 6 e-mails but they dunt bother to reply......ab akhri hal yehi hai k agar koi wahan training kar raha hai to muje guide kar de.
I would have contacted if icap accepts the training. No other firm other than this is registered with icap outside Pakistan.

Dear Msaharm!

If they do not reply you emails then you may contact them on phone. Here is the number

Mr Osman Chowdhary
0097-142222126

They normaly pay stipend @ 3,000 dirhams p.m
But dear very frankly they are not inducting any student for articleship at current. My friend in Dubai who is also CA-inter went to their office personaly but they said they are not inducting.
So apply some where else in Pakistan instead of wasting your time for Sajjad Haider.

Good Luck
thanx mudassar for ur opinion...i thnk u r rite...may be thats why they r not replying me....
how to register in sajjad and Co