Accountancy Forum

Full Version: conversion of CA inter of pak to CA of england
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear readers,

i am interested in converting my CA inter of pakistan into CA of england .how can i do this??? is it possible???
i have just passed CA inter . i want to do my articles in england. is it possible while staying with ICAP? or i have to change to CA of england..???

does anybody have any info....plz let me know

waiting for ur response

thnx
any one

any one

please tell me......
not possible... you will have to give all the papers of icaew.. no exemptions.. other than that yahan acca qualified ko icaew ke articles nahin milte who only need to give the final 2 papers + case study to ca inter ko kahan se milenge who will have to give all the papers.
ICAP does not allow you to do articles from abroad except Sajjad Haider & Co. in Dubai. articles in firm other than registered by ICAP is not acceptable for appearing in final examination.
Dear Saad Ahmad!

You may enter ACA programme of ICAEW on the basis of your CA-inter.
You will be given exemption in following papers of professional stage of ACA-ICAEW

1- Accounting
2- Assurance
3- Business & Finance

Passed upto Module-E
In addition to above three following papers shall be exempted.

4- Law
5- Business Strategy
6- Financial Accounting
7- Financial Reporting.

Passed upto Module-F

All 12 papers of professional stage shall be exempted. After passing 2 papers of advance stage of ACA-ICAEW you can be ACA-ICAEW. or you can apply for practice licence in UK if you have been the ACA-Pak for two years or more.

Hope this information will be useful for you.

Regards,

Mudassar