Accountancy Forum

Full Version: who is who n how??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Or ager ap dilchasp batain krna shuro ho gay tu admin ny yay wala topic b ghaib kr daina hay -)
ciapk samjh naee ayee to jaldi se samjhna shroo kar lo...jitna jaldi samjhoge utna jaldi sudhar jaoge [D]

WARDAH , kuriye mere khilaf har baat par foran tasdeeq ke liye pohanch jati ho...tumhari ammi sahee karti hain jo bhi karti hain [p]
sencible aupon ur request i have posted same post here

<b>i will like to see admin's action against this topic or this particular post</b>

<b>The Judgment Book Chapter 1-SENSIBLE</b>

First of all I would like to say that though making judgments about people is one of my favorite hobbies yet I never had any intention to do so regarding respected forum members despite of the fact that every active participant of general forum thinks k I will one day write book on them, but due to SENSIBLE I have forced myself to do so regardless the fact that she is not included in top three members of the forum I was always interested to know more and more about Will surely write about them later if I ever have required free time and mode to do so. (I will not name them until I write about them)
So for the time being let’s come to SENCIBLE.

Dear SENCIBLE

You

• Do have serious and focused approach towards your profession and like same type of people who Know their priorities very well and act according to them
• Are a good student despite your previous few failures
• Are a sincere and co-operative person can help anyone whom u don’t even know much but obviously up to some extent
• Like to share your knowledge and information with others with accuracy and confidence only
• Are not short temper type person
• Don’t like repetition much but do accept it with bit dislike
• Are straight forward but not harsh or rude
• Not of jalousie nature. Feel happiness of others as of ur owns.
• Are social type person, lot of people want to be close with you but you are sort of selective to do so
• Do have good balance of faith on God, luck ,will power and hard work
• Do believe that every thing happens for a reason
• Are clear in thoughts and like same type of people otherwise do ask for clarity while some one has some issue with you
• Are precise in expression but they in themselves are comprehensive
• Sensitive regarding your belongings
• Don’t have any prejudice and don’t like discrimination regarding gender customs territory etc in fact believe k every one has right to demand to express and to live properly (Jeeo and Jeenay do slogan follower you are)
• Don’t judge people according to tags they are wearing like their casts, origin, family etc
• Make decisions after much consideration and normally don’t change them later unless required badly
• Like people who are mature enough in their decision making
• Don’t like to waste time and also dislike people who waste their time ( I think so while reading this u will be thinking why I put my time to write all this stuff lol )
• Don’t like to make guesses
• Consider people are same from inside as they are from outside unless you are serious to know much about some one and then only u judge him/her properly
• Are confident and know how to deal different people
• Also do have regrets in life but you know how to live with them
• Practical type person don’t like to live in past memories much as past has gone present exists and futures is to come (whom u like to welcome with preparation)
• Keep people on some distance from very start and when you need them you know how to be close with them for a time being (me not saying k u r a mean girl it’s the diplomacy I am talking about)
• Do have vision and broad mind
• Don’t take people’s comments about yourself seriously however if u have to do so u ask for the reason/justification which make them say like that
• Do know how to keep people in their limits when some one try to cross them
• Know the value of blood relations especially parents and in fact what you are or will be in future to come will be very much cause of your family and their support for you
• Know well how to maintain and represent yourself
• Do have some masculine mental approaches too (don’t ask me about its justification lol)
• Know well which card to show at what time (means don’t explore every feature of yourself in front of others unless required)
• Are flexible in nature do understand that person to person decisions may differ cause of their different circumstances
• Like people who are focused towards one thing at one time
• Can fight for your right
• Are a friend indeed who can be trusted in time of need
• Are good resource user you know whom to contact when and why
• Believe that every thing has a reason to happen and that k bad time is followed by the good in other words believe k great success comes only after great failures
• Are not the same as was before some thing has changed you to great extent but its ur inner only that has been changed to such extent in fact this is a sort of positive change I think so
• Some times involve ur self in things which u ur self deem wastage of time or don’t match ur image and you do so to forget yourself or that incident but you don’t do this much often
• Like to have fun around but with in limits
• Are good in keeping your own secrets but not good enough to keep the smell of secret up to urself only
• Think about others by stepping into their shoes
• Learn not only from your own mistakes but also from the mistakes of others
• Are compromising as well as demanding in fact have a good balance between both
• Are appreciative
• Consider mutual understanding as most important thing for any relationship
• Do have sort of ego in the sense k other one should come to me for friendship etc why me to advance (am not saying u r proudly or have attitude its just as you are)
• Do admit your fault but you don’t have to do so often
• Are sort of extrovert person but do have features of introvert person too up to some extent
• Cant bear un-justification that easily but later on accept it if required so means you are adjustable
• Are interested in some one who is already interest some where else in other words Pehlu main dil app bhi rekhti hain but woe jiss k liyeah darakhta hay us k dil main already koi or basa howa hay
• Don’t give second chance mostly means Dil say koi aik dafa uttar gay tu attur gaya
• You also like to have fun (despite the shortage of time u have) but if it doesn’t match your image u do take good care of your identity then or in other words it can be said you know how to keep yourself secure from uninvited common threats

Well that’s what I got in my mind when I read your posts (you have made 215 posts till 25-06-2010 and I have read most of them but due to shortage of time didn’t read all of them due to which I may miss few more features of urs but still its more then enough I think so) as I don’t have any personal contact with u ( plz don’t take it as if I want to have one lol) so I was unable to be more specific about u just sort of general things I had to say. You too would have negative aspects of personality but you haven’t shown them on forum which shows you have good control over your self same is the reason I didn’t have any such points to write above. But still in brief I can say you are a sensible person (which I was not expecting to that extent before collecting all such readings lol)

One last thing we mostly represent ourselves on INTERNET as totally different or up to much extent a different persons as compare to we are in real life so this difference if implemented by you will surely have caused some wrong readings I have made about you.

Hope so u don’t mind me discussing you like this openly on forum

Please do mention the points I was wrong to mention as it will surely help me to understand people in better way

Regards

Oooooooooooooooh, Kasimmmmmm, unbelivable, so really you wish to write a books on evry member of the forum. Yup waht i understand your observation about sensible are quite right and i belive that her reply will also be postitive.
oh my GODO

first of awl i wud lyk to say " kasim tum pehlay kahan thay? main maan gai aapko")

the second last point is 2000% correct. i never gave second chance even somebody is near to death...... but i wonder how you know awl this by merely reading my posts that are i guess i posted awaeen during office braek timings........ 99% of your observation is absolutely correct and mind blowing, now i can surely say you know me from before and i know that u won't gonna disclose it at any cost so no use of asking the same(
even there are some points in ur post (dat i wont gonna mention) that are those which either i know or my GOD know, so m shocked how u got to know, my posts can never supposed to tell ya, i have a strong beleive that you are somebody whom i know as well

regards
asma
lol

sensible we dont know each other at all in real life
i'm from lhr u from khi
having no link b/w us
other then forum and forum members
so hows that possible?

but i just read most of ur posts and conclude my judgements from there

and on basis of them and ur reaction i think so

u are thinking me as if some one who asked for 2nd chance lol

but dear beleive me u never gave me 1st one (lol) nor me asking for it (lol) so there is no question of 2nd chance

regards
Daikha itnay shock main apna name be bta gai ho sensible -)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Daikha itnay shock main apna name be bta gai ho sensible -)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

dear main apna name buhut baar likh chuki hun is forum p, aapki nazar say nahi guzra hoga[Wink]
to aur kitni baar likhna hai? Kis Ka Hai Yeh Tum Ko, Intezaar Bolo Naaa.... [Wink]
achaaaa phr waqai main ny nai daikha -) acha name hy MashAllah jeeti rahoo khush rahoo.
abad raho, shadab raho waghaira waghaira...
thankoooooooooos
sý#613;#647; #633;o#607; no#654; #670;u#592;#613;#647;
ye kiski language ha? aap nay pehlay nahi batay k aap "wo" hain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12