Accountancy Forum

Full Version: About Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, Here is a new topic in which we will discuss about zodiac stars, about all goods and bads and about common views on each stars. I would like if you share your comments, knowledge and opinion and which star you like or dislike with valid reason.

Start from which ever star you want to.
luvly topic anum. . .will post about my star v soon.
among all stars; there is only one star that doesnt has symbol of living thing and that is libra. ther are presumed to be calm,balanced persons......
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Distracted</i>
<br />among all stars; there is only one star that doesnt has symbol of living thing and that is libra. ther are presumed to be calm,balanced persons......

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

hmmmmmmmmm
r u libra distracted??
Well libras are considered to be very outgoing, and light hearted sort of people. They like to spend money and are very careful about their relationships. This is what i know about this star. If anyone would like to add more then please do...

Star to bus ek hi zaberdust...........Scorpio........Very mysterious, Darksider, Have highest level of Desires compare to others, And too much deep. main tay Scorpio hi lesaa )

Please note k main Akeeda nahi rakhta hun Stars per.

Regards.
I am libra compatatble with everyone, Daring, Demanding, Dashing, Adjustable, flexible, lovaable cool soft, diplomatic, sincer, emotional. hun hor ki dasan mujy or tareefian aa nai rain-)
Yes right, stars pe totally believe to nahi karna chahye but still they have some common qualities. waise suna hai scorpios ko ghussa bohat jaldi ata hai. its right????[?]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />r u libra distracted??

ya i'm libra.
did u share ur star.............
Waooooo main bhe kahoon aap mojay achay kyon lgtay hain, me too libra.

) Chotay bachay jab roo rahay hotay hain to un ko khilona dikhatay waqt kehtay hain Waaaoooo )...........Phir aap shikwa karti hain k hum esa behave q kartay hain aap k saath.

Regards
tu 15 saal ki bachi he hy na -)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sania.saeeed</i>
<br />Waooooo main bhe kahoon aap mojay achay kyon lgtay hain, me too libra.
thanks for complementing sania
distracted tum to abhi abhi ae ho ye compliment shayad ciapk ko dia hoga sania ny, tum aiwain apna thanx zaya ni kro hehehe
Well i m cancerian.dito as of my star within 3rd ashra "17july" to btany ki shayd zrort ni k wo kaisy hoty hain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5