Accountancy Forum

Full Version: WHICH ONE ACTUALLY IS THE YELLOW JOURNALISM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yousuf Nazar in his article entitled Hamid Mir Saga says that the Pakistani people must be freed from the tyranny of those anchors many of whom are no more than hired spokesmen of the intelligence agencies. He questions why does not the Supreme Court orders the ministry of information to publish the names of all those media persons who have been the beneficiaries of secret funds during the past 20 years. He says it is now more than a week of Hamid’s tape saga but the Supreme Court has not moved. As a common man and a senior citizen retired after 40 years long service still on a senior clerical level due to the reason of being un-influential and having no political link, I wonder if Yousuf Nazar's this philosophy is accepted, then we should also be angry over supreme court not taking notices as to why yesterday Shalimar Express reached 3 hours late, as to how an arrested accused had carried a hand grenade yesterday in Karachi court who later while running got shot, as to how Nazir Naji used too abusive naked minus third rate language available on website sites against a journalist Noorani and police and Journalists Association did not take any action etc. However I wish the learned Yousuf Nazar could give help remove a logical confusion from this old man's mind that what is stopping Yousuf Nazar as a senior journalist to take up the matter himself before the Supreme Court if it itself has not taken note of similarly as Naim Bukhari took up the matter with the President for a judicial reference in 2007 against the CJ.

In regard to Hamid’s claim that the tapes were doctored Yousuf very innocently questions as to why Hamid does not get some independent technical experts examine the authenticity of the tapes. This non political ordinary street man gets headache thinking as to why the Government or if it does not then Yousuf Nazar as a patriotic Pakistani not get these tapes authenticated as it is the job of government and not of an accused like Hamid Mir. What mysterious is stopping the government in doing it. The true facts to this senior citizens appear to be that Hamid Mir had since the day one been a target of professional jealously when the Al Qaeeda leader Osama selected him for a TV interview. I am more than confident that those who day and night, and very rightly, criticize and condemn Osama for his dreadful brutality against humanity like Ayaz Amir, Yousuf Nazar etc, today suppose get an invitation from Osama for an interview they would reach him crawling on hands for the popularity.

I really can not understand “who is hired of”. If Hamid Mir is a “hired of” as I read the allegation in above column, then I wonder if it is my duty to write to Journalists Union for a reference against him or it is the moral, professional, ethical duty of a professional writer against this “hire-ship” is in one’s knowledge. It is a question of morality and we the ordinary citizens really look towards thus absurd points like this.

Some writers like Mohammad Ishtiaq, Kamran Shafi etc feel that the tapes might be genuine which could be the case. However as a common man having got education from jute-carpet primary schools at a fee of one Anna monthly, I wonder a person like me knew well the phones or judges, politicians, businessmen including the ordinary man since the first rule of PPP are monitored and recorded, then can a well informed personal like that of Hamid Mir caliber be so careless in opening his mouth so loose on a phone?. I doubt it.

Truely Agreed.
hahahahahhahahaha mai bhi mai bhi agreed . . .hahahahahahahahohohohohoho
Is main itni khush ki kia bat thi ? -)
Jo bhi kaha, theek hee hoga [P]
mairi is hsi k pichy kia raaz hai ye yasir hi to pta hai.hehehe

Haan mujhhay Andaza hay Wardah ki iss hassi k peechay jo raaz hay. Dear Hassti rahaa karo, thats good 4 u. Mujhay dar hay k kisi din javed sahab mari lambi chauri buraiyan naa likh dain )

Ciapk.

Dosent she seems good while laughing ? Well i think She is, Lakin haha ka baad jo Hoho lagati hay uss main thora sa Shoda-pan hay )

Regards.