Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Description of yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Salam everybody
If you were asked to describe yourself, than how would you define?
By describing yourself, I dont mean physical features. I only mean 'thoughts', how you think, what attributes distinguish you from other human beings etc.
I would request every member to share honestly, if someone doesnt want to, i guess he/she has every right to keep his/her privacy.
I'll keep you posted with mine latter.
Regards
About me; a lot of things come into my mind and when it really comes to describe myself than it is hard to give words to my thoughts. But i'll do an honest try.
Amm....... lazy person to start with, taking things for granted, sometimes proactive.
Rarely concentrates on matters. Do not know what to do next.
You'ld be thinking that I've all the habits of an unsuccessful man. Than it is right. Still I've a reputed place in society and some qualification, than this is only because of Allah Almighty's blessings. Lets go back to topic.
At times, infact most of the times, I'm unable to choose.
I was not like this before. But last 2 yeras in my life has done this to me(since i'm alone here). I was quite a focused man, always knowing what to do and where to go.
But now i'm a distracted person to be honest with myself.
I am Trustworthy. that's all you need to know Wink
topic pasand nhe aya kisi ko...............
kon apne bare mein describe karna chahta hai? I would be interested in knowing keh log mujhe kaise describe karte hain.
I'm Raza ... m a nice person ... [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)][)]
maira khyal hai k tumhary dant bahir ko nikly huae hain tbhi , kbhi tumhara bounat bnd hi nahin hota.
K .. . . Aisa lagta tum kisi ko khush nahi dekh sakteiun... [duck]batakhun ki terhaan chaper chaper bolti hu ..
lo tum gusa kr gae?? [(] was kidding dear . . . hso bhii jitna mrzi khush ho maira ki janda a )
raza123......... you are looking nice when u are laughing...wardah ki bato ma nahi ana bilkul bhi)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />lo tum gusa kr gae?? [(] was kidding dear . . . hso bhii jitna mrzi khush ho maira ki janda a )
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sorry !!! me bhe kidding he keraha tha P duck P naraz tu nahi huna duck ?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br />raza123......... you are looking nice when u are laughing...wardah ki bato ma nahi ana bilkul bhi)

Thanks yaar wese ali yeah eik fact hai larkioon larko ko haste hue nahi dekh sakhtein misaal tumhare samne hai P[)]
ALI RAZA. . .wo mairi baton py nahin direct mujh py hi agya hai zra topic daikhna "lets be poet" .
RAZA123. . .rkho g rkho tum bhi naam rkho sanu ki!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />ALI RAZA. . .wo mairi baton py nahin direct mujh py hi agya hai zra topic daikhna "lets be poet" .
RAZA123. . .rkho g rkho tum bhi naam rkho sanu ki!!

ap ki ghalat fehmi k liye i ve deleted !!!
acha kiya jo delete kr dia.ainda aisi ghalti mt krna jisko phir delete krna pry[p] n i just told him no ghaletfehmi ka scene at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6