Accountancy Forum

Full Version: difference between bank and cash voucher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the difference between bank voucher and cash voucher?
Bank voucher banking transaction k liye or cash voucher cash transaction k liye use hota ho ga, baki is ki sahi definition ko accountant hi kar sakta hay ji. Mujhay to accounting ati nahi hay.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Bank voucher banking transaction k liye or cash voucher cash transaction k liye use hota ho ga, baki is ki sahi definition ko accountant hi kar sakta hay ji. Mujhay to accounting ati nahi hay.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Cash payment / debit voucher belongs to the petty cash expense of the entity,,,, those expense which is approx. not more then Rs. 10,000 ( it is the estimated amount but different company has different estimation)

while Bank payment / debit voucher belongs to the payment to suppliers, receiving from debtors and also acquisition of fixed assets and e.t.c which amount is greater then Rs. 10,0000 (estimated)

regards

UMAR
Fastone bhai mil gai na definition hhahahahahahaha
jee bhai milgi thanks
am i right that credit voucher use when owners deposit some amount in the business?