Accountancy Forum

Full Version: plzz Help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AoA... can any one tell me ... CAMS sa MBA ki kia value hai ????
affilated degree from karachi university ki value hote hai ka nahi ???
plzz suggest me bcoz main cams main admission lay raha hun ,,, ALLAH HAFIZ
As far as MBAs go, LUMS and IBA are the most valued and then there's a second class which includes places like NUST, Szabist etc. CAMS would be below these universities so to be honest you shouldn't have great expectations about the value your MBA in the market.

Having said that, in the end, a degree can only do so much, your career ultimately depends upon your confidence, capability and commitment. So go ahead with a positive attitude and remember to ask for Allah's aid at every turn since he has power over everything. Wish you all the best for the future.
i would second aimaad22
Yes he is right, MBA in Pakistan is the most common degree. You have to be different thats why I suggest you to go LUMS, IBA, SZABIST, IOBM(I donot have good experience with them). Otherwise, if you are interested in MBA topics you can do it with any university you prefer. All universities have fair markets in Pakistan except for I listed above.